The Photo Game Thread

• Premium Member
The Seminole Hard Rock guitar and the guitar hotel.

Give me a few minutes to think of something. ddfe0f8eb621de8798dadb40e1c46a75.jpgc412f1e3b6e0003b85391dd88c7594f3.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Your FJ near a statue of any kind. Historic is nice but roadside attraction works too...  :)

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

@fddriver2 thats what im talking about. way to get out there.  :)

Ill see what type of historic or roadside attraction I can find this weekend. Im going to try and get a little run out in the next few days if the weather works in my favor. 

• Premium Member

2841_F793-2_EDB-473_A-_BB46-_F8_C40_F20_F9_F6.jpg
This is Benjamin Cleveland. My hometown is named after him. He was a mountain of a man and a Revolutionary war hero. 

Your FJ/TRacer/GT at least 2 time zones away from the one you live. 

Let’s go Brandon

That’s a ride from the UK to Athens in Greece, or Iraq. I think I would prefer Athens.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member
Your FJ/TRacer/GT at least 2 time zones away from the one you live. 
Ooo! That's good one. Tough. But an interesting one....    smiley.png I'm not gonna be able to help on this one..   ??? 

Screenshot_28.png

• Premium Member
I don't see how anyone can do this in a week.  

Here in the US it's a piece of cake..  :D   If you live in the right spot.  :P 
1,200 miles in a week is less than 200 miles a day.  ;)   Out and back less than 400 miles a day. Just sayin....  (rofl)

Screenshot_29.png

• Premium Member
I’ve ridden the FJ 1,200 miles in less than a day.....
Masochist.  ;-|    
400-450 is about my limit. I "could" do more I guess, but it would be out of a dire necessity. I'm retired. Now's the time for me to slow it down and see the sites...  :)