The Photo Game Thread

Oh yeah, true! I won a thing ha

How about a GT900 with one of the spare anchors from the Titanic in the background? 

IMG_5023.jpg

It's now up to @peripateticmike to pick the next challenge. For all of us poor fellows that don't have a GT, let's keep it so either a GT or normal Tracer / FJ will satisfiy the challenge.

So mike, what should our next challenge be?

'15 FJ09

I already put that in my original post there. 
"For the next one, how about one with a professional sports stadium or arena in the background? No college or high school etc."
I see that now. Apologies. 

'15 FJ09

• Premium Member
I already put that in my original post there. 
"For the next one, how about one with a professional sports stadium or arena in the background? No college or high school etc."

Y’all better get on the stick because I’m headed to the west coast next Thursday and I’ll get that if none of you beat me to it.

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member
" a professional sports stadium or arena in the background

Century Link Field, home of the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders

IMG_20180806_195032534.jpg

Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners

IMG_20180806_194503380.jpg

Next up: a photo of your FJ-09 with a police motorcycle. You get bonus points if it is a Yamaha. It is okay to ride to the police station and take a photo. It is not necessary to draw a speeding ticket to get the photo.

2015 red FJ-09: Cal Sci screen, Sargent seat, ECU flash, slider combo, cruise, Rizoma bars, Matts forks, JRi shock, slipper clutch

You get bonus points if it is a Yamaha. It is okay to ride to the police station and take a photo. It is not necessary to draw a speeding ticket to get the photo.

any French owners?? IIRC the French city police? have a fleet of MT-09 Tracers ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Supporting Member
Next up: a photo of your FJ-09 with a police motorcycle
Ugh... I had a minor roadside consultation with a Houston patrol officer on a Goldwing yesterday. Unfortunately, I was preoccupied with ‘explaining what exactly that move was all about’ and forgot to ask for a photo.

Ugh... I had a minor roadside consultation with a Houston patrol officer on a Goldwing yesterday. Unfortunately, I was preoccupied with ‘explaining what exactly that move was all about’ and forgot to ask for a photo.
So, how exactly did you explain your wheelie to the nice officer? ?

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

he thought the fork stem bearing had a flat spot, wanted to perform the standard fork bearing inspection method ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Supporting Member
He actually WAS a nice officer, thank goodness, and was very cool about the entire thing.  Verbal warning and a 'enjoy your ride' as we parted ways...  
I was heading up an on-ramp to merge into freeway traffic.  When it's actually moving, traffic on the Houston freeways is fast, and 75 to 85 is a fairly normal pace of traffic flow.  Therefore, I like to hit the merge point at the top of the ramp going somewhere around 80 mph, which makes it easy to pick a spot and get in line.   But the idiot ahead of me kept slowing down more and more... eventually it became obvious he was going to come to a stop at the top of the ramp... ugh.  Not wanting to be a sitting duck stopped behind him on the ramp, I just blew around on the right side paved shoulder, and - ahem - 'accelerated briskly' into traffic.  I glanced over my shoulder and saw the cop on the Goldwing just behind me and two lanes to the left, then glanced back at my speedometer which showed 92 and decelerating...  oops. 

He had me dead-to-rights, but when I explained the situation he was completely understanding.  He was obviously an enthusiast, too, so it was pretty casual after the initial license & insurance check.

Best part of the exchange:
Him: "I get it what you were doing, but that was pretty excessive speed to be merging..."
Me: "Granted.  But have you ever ridden one of these Yamaha triples?"