The Photo Game Thread

• Supporting Member
I’ve always been fascinated by interesting and unique bridge design.  

51954_BFA-_C803-45_D5-_A1_F7-32_F5_C9_F81379.jpg

So how about [b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]a picture of your FJ with or near an architecturally interesting bridge.

It can be new, old, abandoned... doesn’t matter. Just make it something unusual that catches your eye.  

• Supporting Member
@quadnorth - I thought the grain silo would be a really difficult one... very nice.

I’ve got to think about the vehicle in the sky. These are getting more creative & challenging...

@quadnorth - I thought the grain silo would be a really difficult one... very nice.  
I’ve got to think about the vehicle in the sky. These are getting more creative & challenging...
There are some super pix being posted these days, under different topic headings.   A great trend - keep 'em coming!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
I think this is where we left off - How about a vehicle mounted in the sky. Could be a business/advertising or other unique gem.

• 2 weeks later...
That looks really, really nice!   IMHO the painted pannier lids make a huge difference to the eye-appeal of the whole package, whereas the bog-standard matt black OEs are downright drab.   I painted the lids on my 2016, and it gave a great improvement.
  • Thumbsup 1

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.