The Photo Game Thread

• Premium Member
Yes. A couple of hours ago. 
Nice, very cool place it's like a jungle in there.
It’s an hour from the house and there’s not a more beautiful place that I know of in the springtime. I spent a lot of time as a boy in Tellico. This thread has been an inspiration to me so far. 
Now..... Get out there and ride your FJ. Go see something. 

Let’s go Brandon

...“Welcome to ” sign at least 1000 miles from your home...

Sigh... one day I will participate in this thread hahaha

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
Nice, very cool place it's like a jungle in there.
It’s an hour from the house and there’s not a more beautiful place that I know of in the springtime. I spent a lot of time as a boy in Tellico. This thread has been an inspiration to me so far. 
By golly. When I posted my challenge, take a wild guess as to which waterfall I had in my brain...?? 
Well done, good sir. Well done.

PS... I'll be down there in ~3 weeks.... Happy to meet up @ DGMR / CRoT one day to chat.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member
By golly. When I posted my challenge, take a wild guess as to which waterfall I had in my brain...?? 
Well done, good sir. Well done.

PS... I'll be down there in ~3 weeks.... Happy to meet up @ DGMR / CRoT one day to chat.
Would love to but I’ll be on a ship in the Caribbean. Have fun though 

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member
Oh and as soon as I saw your challenge i changed my plans for the day. I had to ad a stop on my trip to town to get momma a gift for her day this Sunday and zip on over to the River. 

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member
...“Welcome to <insert state or country here>” sign at least 1000 miles from your home...

Sigh... one day I will participate in this thread hahaha
There’s no better time than right now....or tomorrow, yeah tomorrow would’ve better because you need to plan a little. 

Let’s go Brandon

...“Welcome to <insert state or country here>” sign at least 1000 miles from your home...

I hope this pic qualifies!   It was taken on the New South Wales/ Queensland border (eastern Oz) about 350km (say 210 mi) from my home in one (northerly) direction, but over 14,400km (say 8600 mi) from home in the other direction.   I was nearing the end of a 14,700km counter-clockwise solo circumnavigation of Oz on my BWM GS, for which the FJ-09/ MT-09 Tracer is a pretty good (if smaller) substitute.  

P1040499.jpg

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

I hope this pic qualifies!   It was taken on the News South Wales/ Queensland border (eastern Oz) about 350km (say 210 mi) from my home in one (northerly) direction, but over 14,400km (say 8600 mi) from home in the other direction.   I was nearing the end of a 14,700km counter-clockwise solo circumnavigation of Oz on my BWM GS, for which the FJ-09/ MT-09 Tracer is a pretty good (if smaller) substitute.  

P1040499.jpg

You must present a new idea for someone to post a picture of..

Fayetteville, GA, USA

You must present an idea for someone to post a picture of..
OK, next target: bike (and if possible its rider) adjacent to/ overlooking a large body of water - lake, ocean, etc.  NOT a small puddle left after cleaning the bike! 
LATER EDIT:  Whoops - sorry!   Reading back through this fun Thread I see that koth442 put up this target on April 28th.   But maybe leave it in anyway...?

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

You must present an idea for someone to post a picture of..
OK, next target: bike (and if possible its rider) adjacent to/ overlooking a large body of water - lake, ocean, etc.  NOT a small puddle left after cleaning the bike! 
LATER EDIT:  Whoops - sorry!   Reading back through this fun Thread I see that koth442 put up this target on April 28th.   But maybe leave it in anyway...?
@wordsmith I'll go with it...
20180512_180044.jpg

Fayetteville, GA, USA

a picture of a FJ-09 staring down a FZ-09?

...and I'll go with this theme.. picture of you FJ with an FZ or another Yamaha to make it a little easier.

Fayetteville, GA, USA