The Photo Game Thread

• Supporting Member
@fddriver2 - I like your challenge, but haven’t been out on the bike all week. I would let go at least through the weekend and see what people come up with...

I haven't had much time on the bike but I was stuck in traffic on my way home yesterday and I figured i could snap a quick photo. 

This is Independence Hall  (you may recognize this from the back of the $100 bill) and in the building to the left holds the Liberty Bell. Its kinda fitting for 4th of July

IMG_2209.jpg

The Next Target is your FJ-09 in a Harley Davidson Dealership lot or with the HD Dealership sign. 
Whats more American that Harley, right?  ;)

Hope everyone has a fun safe holiday and gets some time on 2 wheels. 

• Premium Member
I haven't had much time on the bike but I was stuck in traffic on my way home yesterday and I figured i could snap a quick photo.  
This is Independence Hall  (you may recognize this from the back of the $100 bill) and in the building to the left holds the Liberty Bell. Its kinda fitting for 4th of July

IMG_2209.jpg

The Next Target is your FJ-09 in a Harley Davidson Dealership lot or with the HD Dealership sign. 
Whats more American that Harley, right?  wink.png

Awesome! And appropriate! Excellent work!  

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
...you may recognize this from the back of the $100 bill... 
You clearly don’t understand my moto-addict cash flow situation... :)

Cool picture, and perfectly timed for the holidays. Nicely played.

• Premium Member
Whats more American that Harley, right?  wink.png

giphy.gif 

You win the internets.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Supporting Member
Challenge accepted.

Goe Harley-Davidson. Angleton, Texas. One of the few remaining small family-owned HD dealerships in this part of the country. Genuinely good people!

b930d8bea91f74d2a9428cfa6341de3c.jpg

a3e71e37a8b598273823b37d2dd8b864.jpg

In the interest of increasing participation in this thread, here’s an idea: [b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]*WILDCARD* For new game participants only, you pick the subject. Just post a unique, creative, or interesting photo of your FJ/Tracer. A brief description of the photo and why you chose it would be nice to include.

It doesn’t get any easier than this, so now is the time to participate.

• Premium Member

IMG_1984.jpg

Not sure if you would consider this unique, creative or interesting, but it was unique for me. My reason for this picture is: I came up with 2 creative ideas but could not accomplish either. One I was missing another part and couldn't locate one. The other, it will be about six months before I would be able to get the picture I wanted. With those ideas being squashed, I went out in search of a picture. I decided to take the roads less traveled (my first trip on gravel) and found this peaceful lake. I stopped on the side of the road, watched the cows for a few minutes, snapped the photo and traveled some more roads less traveled. So for me, this picture is unique because it was a journey I would not normally take.

Next picture: I live in Georgia where summer is always hot. Take a picture of your FJ with something cold or refreshing to take my mind off the heat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
Hi @batgirl - I actually forgot to post these photos from last weekend.

It's 100+ degrees here in Houston, so I can relate to the heat.   How about SnoCones for something 'cold and refreshing' as a mid-ride break?

Sno_Cones.jpg

Sno_Cones2.jpg

So @texscottyd what's the next challenge?
'17 electric white fj - oem heated grips - oem hard side bags - heated corbin saddle - mra touring screen - motodynamic tail light - baja designs led turn signals - yoshimura full exhaust/fender eliminator - k-tech razor r rear shock/front fork kit - evotech radiator guard - mt-09 adventure pegs - pazzo shorty levers - stainless bar end weights
'19 Husky fe501 - cut off a few things and fixed the fueling