The Photo Game Thread

Very nice, limpy - and a different 'take' using the drone.   Whereabouts is that structure - we have a Mansfield here in Oz (state of Victoria), but doubtless there are many others...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Very nice, limpy - and a different 'take' using the drone.   Whereabouts is that structure - we have a Mansfield here in Oz (state of Victoria), but doubtless there are many others...

Thanks. The link in my last post is the exact location. It is strait west of Indianapolis, indiana. Almost to terre haute. Just south west of moorse lake reservoir. Not far south of u.s. 36

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
Next challenge:  Your bike in or close by a covered bridge.  

there are covered bridges in nearly ever part of the world. (I think)

A bump to see if we still have any action on this one.

Based on my travels around Texas, I’m not going to be able to get this one...

• Premium Member
The Coral Springs covered bridge. The only public accessible covered bridge in Florida according to Wikipedia.

Let's go back to history. Any historical marker. With description if it's not obvious why it's historical.
d044694e97b0ecbaeec283febbcc9f5e.jpg57fe8f170fd5cb0529c5a71b1ba5d717.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Nice! 
You forgot to set the next marker!
Umm. Not really. " Any historical marker. With description if it's not obvious why it's historical."

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA