The Photo Game Thread

• Premium Member
In a couple weeks I'll be riding to Nashville TN from Ft. Lauderdale FL. :)

Over 900 miles away. But only 1 time zone different. B-|

Screenshot_30.png

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
Be sure to wave when you pass by Huntsville on your ride south!
Will do!!!!!   (rofl)  

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• 2 weeks later...
How about 1033km/642 miles away from home next to a liquor store? lol

Just finished a Chilliwack BC to Grant's pass OR / Grant's pass up the coast to Long beach WA / Long Beach home to Chilliwack in two nights.

Loving the re-worked seat. Could have spent more time on this great bike but I ran out of daylight every day and couldn't get going in the morning until sunrise.

LkYAW3q.jpg

• Premium Member
I see a clock on the dashboard of the truck....   Call a new mark I say!  Something doable and fun. 

Nope, I’ve already made it too easy. Now go for a short ride and find a big clock.

Let’s go Brandon

I see a clock on the dashboard of the truck....   Call a new mark I say!  Something doable and fun. 
Nope, I’ve already made it too easy. Now go for a short ride and find a big clock.
I'll see what I can do this weekend. And yes, white is the fastest. :-)

• Premium Member
Just finished a Chilliwack BC to Grant's pass OR / Grant's pass up the coast to Long beach WA / Long Beach home to Chilliwack in two nights.
Nice ride. Next time you're in the Grants Pass area, I strongly recommend OR-227 from Canyonville to Trail. You can then loop south on OR-62 towards Medford and back to Grants Pass. OR-227 is probably my second favorite road in Oregon right now.

Chilliwack is lovely BTW! I've been there a few times on business.

Nice ride. Next time you're in the Grants Pass area, I strongly recommend OR-227 from Canyonville to Trail. You can then loop south on OR-62 towards Medford and back to Grants Pass. OR-227 is probably my second favorite road in Oregon right now. 
Chilliwack is lovely BTW! I've been there a few times on business.
Thanks for the tip and the props to Chilliwack. OR-227 looks like an interesting ride for sure.  Next summer I'll be spending a week down in southern OR and northern CA just ripping up some nice roads in the heat. I'll see it for sure. If you're in Chilliwack again on a ride I'd suggest the Duffy Lake loop through Whistler/Pemberton on Hwy 99 to Lillooet then down the Fraser canyon.  Easy going it's 8 hours.  'Spirited' it's possible in 7 if you start early through Vancouver.  :-)
I did it once on my ZX-14.  Left the 'Wack' at 5am.  By 6:20 we were drinking coffee in Squamish.  Complete NUTTERS I was with.  lol

• Premium Member
While I did not ride to Nashville I did ride almost 500 miles while here.

If that is deemed acceptable I will choose the next target. 22385dad6f6637f4ad5bb83e4880494b.jpga671b162c32132309fccac575b48eb05.jpg