The Photo Game Thread

• Premium Member
In all fairness the truck in the background has a trailer attached so I say it passes smiley.png
Trambo’s call.
Winner. Nice Pete. Well done! :)
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

I present to you Milo, with his best “did you seriously just wake me up for this???” expression...  
b6edb7efe5ad6fee47f1ed0b926bc47e.jpg
That is a priceless expression hahaha.  
It didn't even register this morning, I should have tossed one of the cats into my top case and grabbed a pic.

'15 FJ09

• Supporting Member
I like the animals theme, so let’s move from domestic to wild:

[b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]A picture of your FJ with some form of livestock or animals in the wild.

Cows, sheep, bison, the Chuck E. Cheese’s mascot, whatever... Creative rural roadtrip pictures are highly encouraged! :)

• Supporting Member
[b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]A picture of your FJ with some form of livestock or animals in the wild.[/b]

Cows, sheep, bison, the Chuck E. Cheese’s mascot, whatever... Creative rural roadtrip pictures are highly encouraged!   smiley.png
 Does a picture of a dead Deer by the side of the road count? They are littering the road where I live in PA.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• Premium Member
[b style=color:rgb(252, 37, 8)]A picture of your FJ with some form of livestock or animals in the wild.[/b]

Cows, sheep, bison, the Chuck E. Cheese’s mascot, whatever... Creative rural roadtrip pictures are highly encouraged!   smiley.png
 Does a picture of a dead Deer by the side of the road count? They are littering the road where I live in PA.
I was just in Tennessee. Same thing there.... :P   

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA