add colour??

• Premium Member
The blue with white rim stripes looks nice, the white bikes graphics are too busy.
I agree, but I would prefer to have it without Yamaha printed all over the bike. No need to provide free advertising, and I think it would look better without it.

If this was an out-and-out sport bike, such as the FZ/MT, I could (potentially) see doing this, but the FJ/Tracer is NOT a "sport" bike...it's a "sport-touring" bike, emphasizing the 'touring' aspect of what it's intended for. Would you plaster such graphics all over a Honda ST, Kawasaki Concours, Ducati Multistrada, MV Agusta Turismo Veloce, BMW R1200GS, Triumph Tiger 800 XRT, Suzuki V-Strom, etc? Obviously, the answer is "no". So, why would you want to make your sport-touring bike look like a suedo-race bike? You might as well just take a Ninja, GSXR, etc, and attach hard side & tail cases.

• Supporting Member
 Would you plaster such graphics all over a Honda ST, Kawasaki Concours, Ducati Multistrada, MV Agusta Turismo Veloce, BMW R1200GS, Triumph Tiger 800 XRT, Suzuki V-Strom, etc? Obviously, the answer is "no". 

Um, to each their own.  Nothing wrong with "personalizing" you bike to "make it your own". 

I added some subtle colored accents to mine just so it it doesn't look like every other red '15 model.  

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived