Just another day on CA freeways...

Ha ha ha, I remember that episode from when I was a kid watching it on the living room floor , probably wearing my Star Trek pj's. I remember me and my dad laughing our asses off at the look on the guys face.

I met Erik Estrada 7 years ago. Companies hire him to greet customers as they walk by booths at big trade shows in Vegas and Atlantic City. He is the nicest, warmest and sincere person you will ever meet. Companies pay him big bucks to stand in front of their display booths, he is booked up almost every week of the year and every woman gets a hug, every man gets a warm handshake.

• Premium Member
Haha, thanks for laugh. I never would've gotten into motorcycles if I knew that could happen!

Q: shouldn't the CHiP plan be to hit the "Kill Switch"? If you Turn Off the Kill switch, you'll never get it stopped!

Other than that it was perfectly scripted!

I like how he got it "out of gear" with one snick from freeway cruising speed.

I thought they planned to hit the kill switch with it in gear and I was thinking "Wooooooooo, there's gonna be a heck of a wreck!"

• Premium Member
I "Freeze up" all the time.

Usually when some member of the public has done something incredibly stupid that almost got me killed. I "freeze up" right before killing them, realizing that I'm to old and not nearly tough enough any longer to go to prison.

So it can be a good thing.  B-| (rofl)

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

I'm from the east coast, but nobody told me.  They shoulda told me.

I thought I was ready for riding in CA. But nobody told me...

cb
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

Archived