Where is "recent posts"?

click on All Activity at top of screen ( you may have to click twice, i have to on an ipad)

Or, click Home.

Or, just look at any forum view and a coloured dot at the left hand edge of each post alerts you to new posts and takes you to the last page if you click it

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Supporting Member

Was there an update last night?  I log into the site this morning and the format has completely changed. 

It usually brings me to the newest posts with all forums on the right with a check box.  Now it brings me to general forums and recent posts are on the right column with no check boxes?

Any way to set "home" to show newest topics again?

Thanks

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

We had "fluid mode" going for a while, where in Fluid mode you would see nothing but the latest topics and on the right you could check mark the boards that you wanted to see. 

I had to disable it, because people kept clicking into fluid mode by mistake and get frustrated and angry because they could figure out how to get out of it.  I was getting multiple emails about it each day. 

So please just click "all activity" or "unread content".   Its essentially the same thing. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

We had "fluid mode" going for a while, where in Fluid mode you would see nothing but the latest topics and on the right you could check mark the boards that you wanted to see. 

I had to disable it, because people kept clicking into fluid mode by mistake and get frustrated and angry because they could figure out how to get out of it.  I was getting multiple emails about it each day. 

So please just click "all activity" or "unread content".   Its essentially the same thing. 

So. Just when I finally figure it out (with your help) You change it. 😳 @Cruizin  😃

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

When you use the "Unread Content" link in the top right of the page there should be some options for sorting/filtering.

Once you set the filters how you like to see the content, you can save it.  Then once saved you can set it as default by clicking the little check mark next to the title.  Once set as default the filter will replace the "Unread Content" link at the top of the page.   Hope this helps someone.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

2 hours ago, duhs10 said:

When you use the "Unread Content" link in the top right of the page there should be some options for sorting/filtering.

Once you set the filters how you like to see the content, you can save it.  Then once saved you can set it as default by clicking the little check mark next to the title.  Once set as default the filter will replace the "Unread Content" link at the top of the page.   Hope this helps someone.

To add to this.. when viewing in mobile mode the link to your newly created stream is the small newspaper looking icon in the menu drop down...

Screenshot_20181212-031515_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190124-213933_Samsung Internet.jpg

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Archived