Welcome Twisted Throttle as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Cruizin

twistedthrottle560x88banner.png

Twisted Throttle is a company that sells motorcycle parts and they are really well respected by the ADV motorcycle community. As part of our agreement, I will be doing most of the forum posting for them as they are usually pretty busy fulfilling orders. 

Here are some of the things that I really like about Twisted Throttle. 

1.   5% Cash back    Earn points for every purchase. 100 Points = $1 .  

Twisted-Points-Program-Banner-3.jpg

2. Lifetime Tech Support- Their Gear Scouts will provide lifetime install and troubleshooting help on all of their products for as long as you own them.  And these guys know their stuff. 

3.Guaranteed durable gear .  Twisted Throttle actually warranties all products at least two years, regardless of the manufacturer's guarantee. They only sell what they choose to use personally. As a Forum owner that is very picky who I choose as forum vendors, this is very important to me, and it should be VERY important to you too! 

They also Price match, they also offer free shipping for orders over $49.00.  

If quality products, tech Support and warranties above and beyond what the manufacturers offer is important to you, then I suggest doing business with Twisted Throttle. 

Here are their FJ-09 specific parts

Here are their Tracer 900 and GT parts

• Premium Member

Another fan of Twisted here.  They do a great job and are also active at a lot of shows and rallys.  They typically have a large area at Americade and do installs for ride in customers.

Nice folks.

Rob

• Premium Member

I’ve had great experience with TT.  Most recent was a no cost/no hassle replacement of handlebar mounted on/off switch for auxiliary LEDs.  Great addition to vendor stable.

IBA Member #59800

3 Nations Brewing Mug Club #100

I just ordered a givi case and mount yesterday afternoon form Twisted Throttle in Canada and the stuff arrived this morning before 11am!  I've ordered from them before and got it a couple of days later...but wow!  less than 24hrs? ...wow.

• Supporting Member

I have nothing but great things to say about Twisted Throttle, they are the first place I go for accessories and parts.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Cool! next time you do, click our link to them so they know we sent ya!  

I am planning to order a Klim Apex jacket form them, looks like they have the best price compared to other Canadian retailers, I will go through the link here to get to them when I order.  No stock right now for my size and colour choice.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the support. We're here if you've got questions about any of our products. We'll be sure to keep you posted when anything relevant goes on sale over in the vendors section! In the meantime, here's something we very much enjoyed having in our shop for a few years. So much so that one of our employees bought it! 2015 FJ-09. 

fj.jpg

• Premium Member

I think they used my GT purchases to fund their Sponsorship!

Have bought from them in last 6 months:

• Denali Daytime running Lights
  • MRA Vario-touring windscreen
  • R&G Racing swingarm spools, handguard and front axle sliders, kickstand footpad.

I'm sure there's other stuff but my mind protects me from adding up all the $$'s...

Service and communication with them has been excellent whenever I ordered, FYI.

Here's my DRL's in action, because everything is better w a pic.

20190208_143037.jpg

On 3/4/2019 at 2:54 PM, Cruizin said:

twistedthrottle560x88banner.png

Twisted Throttle is a company that sells motorcycle parts and they are really well respected by the ADV motorcycle community. As part of our agreement, I will be doing most of the forum posting for them as they are usually pretty busy fulfilling orders. 

Here are some of the things that I really like about Twisted Throttle. 

1.   5% Cash back    Earn points for every purchase. 100 Points = $1 .  

Twisted-Points-Program-Banner-3.jpg

2. Lifetime Tech Support- Their Gear Scouts will provide lifetime install and troubleshooting help on all of their products for as long as you own them.  And these guys know their stuff. 

3.Guaranteed durable gear .  Twisted Throttle actually warranties all products at least two years, regardless of the manufacturer's guarantee. They only sell what they choose to use personally. As a Forum owner that is very picky who I choose as forum vendors, this is very important to me, and it should be VERY important to you too! 

They also Price match, they also offer free shipping for orders over $49.00.  

If quality products, tech Support and warranties above and beyond what the manufacturers offer is important to you, then I suggest doing business with Twisted Throttle. 

Here are their FJ-09 specific parts

Here are their Tracer 900 and GT parts

Click the links above to see their policies. Best in the business. These guys are growing but they are still doing things the right way. Easy returns, no stocking fees, and great tech support. 

8 hours ago, TwistedThrottle said:

Hey everyone! Thanks for the support. We're here if you've got questions about any of our products. We'll be sure to keep you posted when anything relevant goes on sale over in the vendors section! In the meantime, here's something we very much enjoyed having in our shop for a few years. So much so that one of our employees bought it! 2015 FJ-09. 

fj.jpg

i remember seeing that bike in the vids on your site.  nice wrap on it.  different.

Archived