You know your a motorcyclist when.....

• Premium Member

Your wife, even after 40 years, encourages you to go for a ride when you're maybe not up to it after doing 550 miles the day before.

Then, as she does most every time you're heading out the door to the shop where your bikes sleep, she says "Have a nice ride but this time please try harder to make me a rich widow.".

• Thumbsup 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

You are a motorcyclist…..when you meet someone new and they

ask?   Do you own a Harley? And, I reply that I am a motorcyclist, not a Harley owner!  I also state that I’ve owned 5 Harleys and about 80 other motorcycles in the last 50 years of riding.

For the first time ever, I am all Yamaha with a ‘19 Tracer GT, a ‘21 Tenere 700, and a ‘15 Super Tenere in the garage,

Edited by whisperquiet
  • Thumbsup 1

You recognize the different sounds, of a v twin, triple, opposed twin, inline 4, or the mighty Honda six cylinder from miles away and you tell whoever you're with even though they never asked you and don't care.

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Imenraged said:

You recognize the different sounds, of a v twin, triple, opposed twin, inline 4, or the mighty Honda six cylinder from miles away and you tell whoever you're with even though they never asked you and don't care.

Exactly

And my wife routinely lets me know how irritating it is to her but after 40 years what can you do

• Haha 1