What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Supporting Member
I got something smiley.png 

IMG_20180119_193311.jpg

I was just thinking about doing that this morning, I still haven't found ones that I love the looks of.
Lets see some photos once installed. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I took mine out for a ride and got an inspection sticker!  55 degrees. Now to figure out how to get all the road salt off her.   ???

2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

Not today cos it's 40 deg C in Sydney today.

But last Sunday I replaced the busted RH side panel and blinker unit from when I hot the Roo last August.
The hardest thing was putting the decals on this in right place.....LOL!! damn tricky things they are.

Managed to recycle the big Yamaha 3D emblem on the side (on the advice of the parts dude) as they are ~$50AUD. Some double sided auto tape and the emblem in back in the correct spot on the new panel. They do make that one easy for you....the decal has a directional arrow on the back and there are 2 positioning lugs to centre the thing, so no way I could get that wrong.

So now Dudley is back to his handsome looking self. I even gave him a very well deserved bath, then took him for a ride to work on Friday.
Happy days.

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

I was just thinking about doing that this morning, I still haven't found ones that I love the looks of. Lets see some photos once installed. 

I will install them, when temperature gets higher. Here in europe is quite cold now. I'll definitely post some pics then.

Added a Ram mount and a new National Cycle Vstream Sport touring windshield! I have the winter bug and just looking at everything possible for the bike...Corbin seat next?!
I think there's one in the "for sale" section.

'15 FJ09