Sunny South - Oops-Karma!

So - - - last week I posted about being lucky to live in the south where we can ride year round.  I should have known better.  

I took a vacation day today with hopes of riding. This was my view this morning.  So much for the Sunny South!  Hope it's back to warm and dry soon?

Let the laughter begin. 

Ride Safe

IMG_20171208_095145.jpg

Got nothing up here in Temple. A buddy down in Austin had an off on the way home last night. Had to avoid a fishtailing car and couldn't keep it upright in the snowy ditch once he got off the pavement. He's not hurt and the bikes okay except a broken windshield.

Twas a cold ride in to work for me this morning but I'm loving the new screen and heated grips.

• Premium Member
Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Am and them pm. This fine day. Except for the drawbridge. I freeking hate drawbridges. 170ca163b12dc628583d2c188113e7ec.jpgd0b540701b9b67623356246d5ed9e11e.jpg6bf4fcd8ba08ff0eb87f360f374d6ecd.jpg

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
I took a vacation day today with hopes of riding. This was my view this morning.  So much for the Sunny South!  Hope it's back to warm and dry soon? 

Same situation here, I have the day off and was hoping to ride but its sub freezing and the roads have frost on them.   

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
...Except for the drawbridge. I freeking hate drawbridges. 6bf4fcd8ba08ff0eb87f360f374d6ecd.jpg
Ok, who else saw this and instantly had the ‘Go for it!’ reaction?
Hold my beer!!!!  :D 

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

So - - - last week I posted about being lucky to live in the south where we can ride year round.  I should have known better.   

Let the laughter begin. 

Ride Safe

IMG_20171208_095145.jpg

Woddiz this white stuff - sea-foam blown in from the ocean, or an explosion in a nearby aerosol shaving-cream factory? 
33C here today (91.6F), and it's going to warm up. 

But BTW, thoughts and good wishes for those caught-up in the California bush-fires.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived