What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

You are not alone. And no, it was not the traffic.
With the Cal-Sci touring screen?
Correct. The large size. I'm 5'8", 29" inseam. I wish I had not kept it. I talked myself into keeping it since it appeared better than stock. Maybe it is, but quiet is not (other riders have been happy with it but I think they are often taller).

• Premium Member
@ville: The Puig looks really sharp!

So it mounts on the stock windshield brackets? Which windshield height adjustment do you find yourself using it in?

How tall are you?

High seat or low seat?

It allows you to ride with face shield open on the highway? And minimal noise and buffeting? Any feeling how it does in gusts and crosswinds?

It sounds like a contender for the title of "best windscreen for the FJ-09". My Madstad works well, but was a pain in the butt, is expensive, uses a complicated mount, and is pretty darn ugly.

I killed it leaving a stop light today. Felt soo dumb luckily I don't think anyone noticed lol
Don't worry.  Now the whole internet knows!  Lol. 
in all seriousness, it's common to kill a bike at least once when you are still getting used to it (or just not paying attention to it)

@ville: The Puig looks really sharp! 
So it mounts on the stock windshield brackets? Which windshield height adjustment do you find yourself using it in?

How tall are you?

High seat or low seat?

It allows you to ride with face shield open on the highway? And minimal noise and buffeting? Any feeling how it does in gusts and crosswinds?

It sounds like a contender for the title of "best windscreen for the FJ-09". My Madstad works well, but was a pain in the butt, is expensive, uses a complicated mount, and is pretty darn ugly.

1.It mounts on the stock bracket.
2.I use it in the lowest setting.
3.1.71M that's 5'7ish
4.Low seat.
5. Yes I can drive with the face shield cracked open, with very manageable noise and close to no buffeting (using AGV ax8 dual).
6. Crosswinds don't affect that much it's still a big windshield and thus catch some wind, but it works ok.
7. I love the look, it's sturdy beautifully finished and feels very well build.

• Premium Member
I killed it leaving a stop light today. Felt soo dumb luckily I don't think anyone noticed lol
Don't worry.  Now the whole internet knows!  Lol. 
in all seriousness, it's common to kill a bike at least once a bunch of times when you are still getting used to it (or just not paying attention to it)

FTFY :D
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Traded my FJ for a 2015 FJR1300ES last week. Thanks all here. The FJ was a great bike, but my wife and I needed bigger bike for our touring together. If I could have kept both I would have.

Added Givi B47 Blade Top box/E 131 Backrest and Givi mount using spacers from stock luggage rack which was removed. Box holds a Bell EVO Revolver, gloves, etc with room to spare. Note added fridge in garage from last photo - for libations whilst toiling on the machine... Set up was "front wheel shudder tested" with 275 pounds of rider/gear to speed limiter on a well maintained divided four lane highway. No wobble. Think the Cal Sci windscreen made my wobble go away.HXmhxdQ.jpgFyZEnYs.jpgh5PPf99.jpg
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

Yeah! TCS Off for offroad stuff. Found out my Akrapovic titanium pipes decrease the clearance even more. Riding the FJ on dirt roads makes me miss my Honda 650 XLR some. But that is not what I bought it for.  
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.