What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Added a top case today and did the first oil change.

IMG_20170414_153244.jpg

Be careful out there. On the way back from taking this picture a car (in a school zone) pulled out right into the truck in front of us. 100% the car's fault, 16 year old kid that looked high. 25mph accident and the car was most likely a total loss, kid seemed ok. 3 sec later and it would have been me he ran into.

Got tracking info for my new AGV K5 helmet and Healtech shift light...
What do you think of the K5? I saw it was on sale at revzilla and I'm in need of a new helmet. Do you find it quiet?
I brought it just for track days only because it brand new and " unabused"  new compared to the one I use daily so the techs cant give me shyt ... as for sound, sadly your asking the wrong person, I'm barely cracking 5% on a hearing test, I need to study more ?...my only gripe is it super light weight because I prefer a heavy helmet to help combat the micro wind buffeting/chatter nothing wrong with it just a personal preference...really nice fit, comfy, comes with 3 diffrent visor locks, field of vision is pretty good and it's even got little cut outs in the upper jaw pads for glasses... 
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

...Simple Green.
Bingo. Stuff is awesome.

Careful, that stuff will eat Aluminum and corrode electrical connections. Ask me how I know.

Ok I'll tell you. (I used it as an engine degreaser once. 8,000 lb truck broke down 1/3 the way up a steep local hill in the middle of the night, not fun to back down with manual brakes and steering.)

• Premium Member
Today I shoveled almost a foot of snow off the concrete where I park my bike.
Next week it comes out of storage!

IMG_1539.jpg

In more bike related news, I finally made up my mind on which tank bag I want, big thanks to the members here for
all their info, input and pics. :)   Ordered a SW-Motech EVO Engage tank-bag and mounting ring.

• Premium Member
B-mode gets the best MPG ?
I will never know.  :P

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member
I don't care... I want the fun!
Exactly,  when I sent my ECU in to 2WDW to get flashed they called and were going over all of the changes and available options, when they got to drive modes they described A and STD, and finished with "now B mode... you dont really want to use B mode, because B stands for BORING!"   (rofl)  

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Yes B mode is boring... but my curiosity wanted to experiment beyond default settings 

Currently in A mode with my Woolich Race Kit and Graves Exhaust I'm getting 42mpg avg between 3 tanks of gas doing normal every day riding stuff
Currently in B mode well the fuel avg meter on the dash keeps going up...so far it's showing 50.3mpg... B mode is gonna be strictly 2up and long trips to maximize range...have yet to run a few tanks in B mode...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp