What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Put the battery back in the bike after pulling it before winter, fired up on first hit of the starter button... my riding will be limited to in-town errand runs during the middle of the day when it's warm out...now I gotta reset the dash board and probably the cruise control...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Supporting Member
I installed some silver reflective rim stripes. However at certain angles they almost look blue. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them or switch to the silver non-reflective that is a normal silver color.

Rim_Tape.jpg

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
I installed some silver reflective rim stripes. However at certain angles they almost look blue. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them or switch to the silver non-reflective that is a normal silver color.

Stick with the reflective. The bonus visibility is unquestionable.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Supporting Member

Stick with the reflective. The bonus visibility is unquestionable.
Good point.  Regardless of the color tint, they ARE eye catching. 

Rim_Tape.jpg

I think that red reflective rim tape would match your bike better than silver. Taylor33 custom rim tape to match my blue fj-09. The tape is highly reflective and high quality.  https://www.customtaylor33.com/shop/blue-high-intensity-rim-tape/

• Supporting Member

Rim_Tape.jpg

I think that red reflective rim tape would match your bike better than silver. Taylor33 custom rim tape to match my blue fj-09. The tape is highly reflective and high quality.  https://www.customtaylor33.com/shop/blue-high-intensity-rim-tape/

Everyone with a red bike uses the red rim tape, which is exactly why I went with a different color.  I try to be a little different or have my bike unique in some way.   

Rode the red bike for the first time in 5months... just enough time to forget how quickly them rpms climb ?. .. now I kinda dislike driving my truck, feels like I'm moving fast as molasses... it's also been just long enough the locale populace perks up like a radar as soon as they hear a motorcycle...

on the subject of rim tape...how bout a TRON bike? 

IMAG0144.jpg

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member

Everyone with a red bike uses the red rim tape, which is exactly why I went with a different color.  I try to be a little different or have my bike unique in some way. 
*cough*
not a red bike
*cough*
only 1 red wheel
*cough*
:D

Qvsw7Xwup4dnXChezSousJKyQAda-MpC0OV1R35u0tO9SoXw0cjG3pFq-w-XpEh-5liAPOd_tfix3f8FRfmnkke7QcSlWfmVwfBn7DGILJFU3O5ZqYCJTn3Hgvz4S3fA1OkWPq6Huw=w2400
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Supporting Member
*cough*not a red bike
*cough*
only 1 red wheel
*cough*
grin.png

Qvsw7Xwup4dnXChezSousJKyQAda-MpC0OV1R35u0tO9SoXw0cjG3pFq-w-XpEh-5liAPOd_tfix3f8FRfmnkke7QcSlWfmVwfBn7DGILJFU3O5ZqYCJTn3Hgvz4S3fA1OkWPq6Huw=w2400
I like it.  The different color on the lip of the rim gives just the right amount of separation between the tire and rim.  Maybe complete the look with the red model sticker on the radiator shroud. 

Shroud.jpg

• Premium Member
Received a GIVI XS307 tank bag from Revzilla. Pretty nice bag, but it doesn't seem to line up straight, and that bothers me more than it maybe should. Probably going back. 

IMG_3936.jpg

I’ve got that bag. Mine line up straight. You have some adjustment on the bottom. See if the holes in the brackets are straight.

Let’s go Brandon

Received a GIVI XS307 tank bag from Revzilla. Pretty nice bag, but it doesn't seem to line up straight, and that bothers me more than it maybe should. Probably going back. 

IMG_3936.jpg

I’ve got that bag. Mine line up straight. You have some adjustment on the bottom. See if the holes in the brackets are straight.
I tried adjusting the ring on the bottom, but no dice. I talked to the Revzilla people, and they're going to try and warranty it for me, which if yours is on straight I'd be pretty happy about that. I really like the size of the bag.

• Premium Member
I tried adjusting the ring on the bottom, but no dice. I talked to the Revzilla people, and they're going to try and warranty it for me, which if yours is on straight I'd be pretty happy about that. I really like the size of the bag.
I like it. It’s been with me for about 2 years and 20,000 plus miles. 

Let’s go Brandon