Pictures at motorcycle hangouts

• Premium Member

Figured this would be a cool spot to post pictures of where you go that are motorcycle specific. 

Mine is of TWoS (Two Wheels of Suches) today. 

F2FDAB4C-65DB-4D11-A0BE-C621E9AAE5C7.jpeg

• Thumbsup 7
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

That’s the first place I ever paid $8 for a hamburger. That was a few years ago and my cheapskate FIL still talks about it every time we ride through there. Good times...

• Haha 5

Let’s go Brandon

• Premium Member

I’ll try to remember to post up another picture of a different spot next week. One of my favorite places in the world, Tellico Plains, TN. I’ll be there for 5 days next week. 

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

Not exactly a motorcycle hangout, but Orsak’s Cafe on the town square in Fayetteville, Texas is a popular lunch spot for weekend riders from the Houston area.  

I met a guy on this beautiful R90/6 BMW out there a few Sundays ago... 

83292E55-0E31-483B-867E-DD698F9B0902.thumb.jpeg.d6341f0164cc1d721366375777ee796f.jpeg 

• Thumbsup 5

• Premium Member

I thought I recognized that building before reading your text. And I’ve never even been there!

• Supporting Member

My FJ, hanging out at The Kenney Store, in between Bellville and Brenham, Texas.  It draws a large & diverse crowd on nice days, but the Africa Twin, BMW GS, Versys, etc contingent always seems to be well represented.  

B3901B93-8D34-418E-AB14-CE2FDDB40EB4.thumb.jpeg.8f38b9bab1a173fa57d6026d162ee5c0.jpeg

• Thumbsup 5

• Premium Member

The only other FJ I've seen in my area. 

Told him about the site. 

20190420_162613.jpg

• Thumbsup 2

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA