What boots do you ride in?

Cruizin

Man, I just got these Sidi Canyon Goretex Boots

And man, they are the best boots I have ever owned. Great for ADV and sporttouring, but unlike most riding boots, you can actually walk around in these and be comfortable. Pretty trick ratcheting strap to get em fit perfectly.
And, they are extremely waterproof. I wore em in a downpour the other day and rode 130 miles and my feet were the only dry thing on me.

Sizing I am a size 10 1/2 and the 11's fit me perfect.

Five Stars Cruizin rating

Sidi_Canyon_Gore-Tex_Boots_detail.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

• Premium Member
I like the short Daytona boots made in Germany. Very popular in Europe and to me the best boots on sale. Sadly sold at silly prices in the UK so best to buy them in their home country. The short style fit better than any long boot. My rugby player calf muscles make wearing long boots difficult and I always have to have my trousers on the outside. I also need a very wide fitting and the short boot give easier access.

I wear the Daytona Rainbow in summer. I've worn these all day in the office when commuting by bike.

Daytona-rainbow-gtx.jpg

In winter I wear similar Daytona Journey which are a bit wider so I can get 3 pairs of socks on if needed.

daytona-Journey_XCR-rechts.jpg

Both boots are goretex lined and have been completely waterproof. Both pairs were bought secondhand from the UKGSer forum for £60 a pair. If needed they can be sent back to Germany to be refurbished.

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
alpinestars web gore-tex boots. Thin nose, Gore-tex, and comfortable.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Sidi Vertigo. If they're good enough for the racers, they're good enough for me.
2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

Sidi Gore-Tex Canyons for the last 25,000km. As Cruizin has already said... awesome boot, on and off the bike and very dry in wet weather. Very well made boot.
Coming to you from the frozen wastelands of the barren north

Wearing a low-end MotoBell 11" waterproof boots. Most of the time keeps my feet dry in tropical rain storms but on 1 occasion it leaked which I think I may have fixed it. Unfortunately, it is not genuine leather and the top skin is peeling.

I have a Puma Goretex boots which I got off on a Sale but have not wore them.

Lastly, a waterproof tactical side-zippered boots, which I find it too warm to wear in the tropics. It keeps you dry from rain but keeps you wet from sweating.

Use TCX S-Speed Boots myself. The none water proof version. Always worn them as they seem to accommodate my ridiculous size 12 stupidly wide feet very well compared to others I've tried.

Comfy to walk around in and last a long time. My last pair lasted 5 years of regular use and although not the waterproof version only leaked twice in those 5 years even though I'm a regular wet weather rider.