What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Added a brake/clutch mount RAM X-Grip. Attached to the V-Stream bracket. Didn't require any modification beyond trimming down the u-bolt threads. I just bottomed the nuts on it, cut off the excess, and then mounted to the wind screen bracket with the included spring washers and loctite after adding a little black spray paint to cover the cut surfaces.

IMG_3216.jpg

I asked my dealer for the parts as I am fully qualified to fit them but they wouldn't give them to me. I'll be stuffed If I am letting someone else work on my bike...
...you're gonna be stuffed... or take hem apart and fix them. Under an hour if you go nice and easy.

I'll probably just do that, unless Yamaha is hiding some nasty metallurgy lies under all that facade... I have another dealer I used to get parts from who I can hit up first. See how we go.

@tripleschack[span]    The white fj is now my favorite one, but with that seat and white trim = the best! Seriously the best looking one I've ever seen, imo of course. [/span]

Oh dear god, what has this board come to!?!?!?!? Blasphemy!!!  :D
I'm not a fan of the matte grey 'colour', nor the batwing hand guards, but that very shorty opaque windscreen really ties it all together! Are you going to paint the upper fork tubes matte grey/black too? ;)

Love the look of your windscreen. Is your screen
the stock unit cutdown?

I have Garmin TPMS sensors that bluetooth into my GPS great device I am surprised at how quickly the tyres warm enough to raise the pressures a few PSI.
Make sure you fit solid metal valve stems as the rubber stems will not tolerate the weight of the new caps at speed :)

I have Garmin TPMS sensors that bluetooth into my GPS great device I am surprised at how quickly the tyres warm enough to raise the pressures a few PSI. Make sure you fit solid metal valve stems as the rubber stems will not tolerate the weight of the new caps at speed :)
Interesting bit of info on the valve stems... Define at " speed " ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

hb1.jpg

hb2.jpg

Installed the handlebar risers I got from @piotrek in our swap. I think we're both happy!

I didn't need to raise mine so much as pull them back towards the rider.

I removed the IXIL exhaust the bike, used, came with. I got a stock exhaust, free.....just have to get it on the bike now.

How is The quality on that exhaust? I've heard mixed stories. Are you planning on selling it?

I removed the IXIL exhaust the bike, used, came with. I got a stock exhaust, free.....just have to get it on the bike now.
How is The quality on that exhaust? I've heard mixed stories. Are you planning on selling it?

It's solid and sounds great. I am averaging over 600 miles a week and think something quieter would be better for my hearing.
I hadn't thought of selling it, but I am open to the idea.

• Supporting Member
I installed the RokForm handlebar mount for my iPhone. It's a bit pricey, but beautifully made and very convenient to snap the phone on and off the bike in seconds.

https://www.rokform.com/pages/motorcycle-mounts

Photo taken with my phone, so I don't have an image - yet - with the phone in place, but it's a perfect fit dead center between the handlebar risers. All the idiot lights are just visible above the top edge of the phone.

469aecaeab7215bbbfedf893863ab3fe.jpg