FJ-09 flash is ready! *Updated*

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey shoot me a call, 425-269-5332, you're so close it's definitely worth just riding over. We're actually in our new shop location now in kirkland. turn around time is about 5 minutes! it'll take longer to get the plastics off than flash the ecu :)

2 Wheel DynoWorks
13631 NE 126th Pl.
Suite 420
Kirkland, Washington

Hey shoot me a call, 425-269-5332, you're so close it's definitely worth just riding over. We're actually in our new shop location now in kirkland. turn around time is about 5 minutes! it'll take longer to get the plastics off than flash the ecu :) 

2 Wheel DynoWorks

13631 NE 126th Pl.

Suite 420

Kirkland, Washington
I would like to send my ECU back to you guys to have the quickshifter software update installed. Which address should I send it to?  Thanks, 
Greg

2 Wheel DynoWorks

13631 NE 126th Pl.

Suite 420

Kirkland, Washington
I would like to send my ECU back to you guys to have the quickshifter software update installed. Which address should I send it to?  Thanks, 
Greg
Our new shop address that you quoted is our new shipping address as well :)

• Premium Member
Does the ECU flash go away if the ECU reset button gets moved?
No. 
The Flash memory holds the firmware. This won't change unless you hook up the Flashtune hardware or something similar to reprogramme it. 

A reset button (not sure it exists in a physical state but dealers will be able to do it via a laptop) will just reset any settings that can be adjusted over time back to the base values in the firmware. These will be values that can be messed with in diagnostics like CO settings on UK bikes, cumulative data like fuel consumption & trip mileage, error codes or values that the ECU alters based on readings from sensors. 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I rode a customer bike this weekend (gotta test the suspension upgrades, you know...) with a 2WDW flash and A-mode was very, very nice! STD wasn't so hot in the on/off fueling segment but to be fair I don't know what if anything had been done to that map, and a confounding factor was the throttle was rather loose and the grip oversized, so I was trying to adjust to the bike. So don't read too much into my niggles with STD.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived