FJ-09 Photo Thread

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Dkjnk said:

Springtime in northern Indiana...

81C528AF-219E-4C0C-B011-CA3FC9F3CCC0.jpeg

Same here but this Wednesday, I'm heading out to test the McCruise and my screen support reinforcement mods!

Just need to throw on the Givi barn door!  Is your a Madsta20200318_164313.thumb.jpg.fbcff3507786d069268c9165595112c3.jpg20200318_164313.thumb.jpg.fbcff3507786d069268c9165595112c3.jpgd?

Screw "shelter in place"!  If people can walk their dogs, run, bicycle, etc...

Who am I gong to expose in my ATGATT; most cagers think I'm from outer space.  And I always wear loves at thye fuel pump anyway...

20200318_164221.jpg

20200318_164237.jpg

20200318_164313.jpg

20200318_164752.jpg

20191224_133756.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Dkjnk said:

Springtime in northern Indiana...

81C528AF-219E-4C0C-B011-CA3FC9F3CCC0.jpeg

Rode yesterday, snow like this this morning. The good thing is it melts really fast.

6 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Same here but this Wednesday, I'm heading out to test the McCruise and my screen support reinforcement mods!

Just need to throw on the Givi barn door!  Is your a Madstad?

Screw "shelter in place"!  If people can walk their dogs, run, bicycle, etc...

Who am I gong to expose in my ATGATT; most cagers think I'm from outer space.  And I always wear loves at thye fuel pump anyway...

Yes, it’s a 24” Madstad.

Wednesday looks to be a nice day with more next like it next week.  Spring weather is coming.  Ready to social distancing on two wheels.

• Premium Member

Givi is a good 26 + the tour spoiler, so even 29 is easy to set.

That's why pre- what is it 18 or 19 when they changed the shield support & adjuster, so reinforcement & QD bike axle adjuster mod is absolutely necessary.

Wind direction totally can change direction but always a 180 deg wind it can be very pleasant at 80 mph.  Set the McCruise tomorrow points north.  2nd ride this year, 1st ever w-cc.  Heard tip today for 5 mph increment, do a long press to test.

I've been practicing social distancing using a Cardo Scalarider Packtalk & Q3 since they came out, which means REALLY being able to be in someone ELSE's head AND they in yours in REAL TIME while going through the same space & time...

And I don't mind at all HAVING to be home, a house husband should be cheered and feared!  I like to be around the ranch.  My biggest problem is deciding WHICH project to start first!

I'm overwhelmed by having the time to do whatever I, meaning ME, WANTS to do!  I'm perfectly happy puttering around the 2 shops and home office.  I would certainly not say I'm content with my, and by that, I mean my immediate family of 5 lives.

As a husband I worry about my wife of 40+ years and SHE worries about the kids, all long gone from the ranch.  As Horace also called her, She Who Must Be Obeyed is convinced I'll outlive her.  She has more than once said that I, however unknowingly, will mightily contribute to her end.

She says that but I remember, one of the few things she’s relating to me I DO remember from long ago.  She swore that she’d entertain new suitors, never considering remarrying though, in the living room with ME cast in a block of acrylic in full ATGATT!

Because she knows when she and I have a need to know each other’s business, and she also knows, after having lived up close and personal through 40 of my 45 years of riding, that life begins at 140 mph on 2 wheels!

Ernest said that only bull fighting and motorcycle racing are true sports, and that everything else were games.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 2