Not a new member, but have moved to the dark side..

wordsmith

Glad to see you are back.  Were I not touring I would also strongly consider the same bike.  I am sold on the Yamaha CP3 motor!!

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

• Supporting Member

Hey @wordsmith!  Welcome back.  Again.  

Excellent choice, and a beautiful bike.  You look pretty happy about it yourself, too.  

I can’t wait to hear your updates and opinions.  Glad to have you back in the CP3 family...  what is this, number four?  

-Scott 

4 minutes ago, texscottyd said:

Hey @wordsmith!  Welcome back.  Again.  

Excellent choice, and a beautiful bike.  You look pretty happy about it yourself, too.  

I can’t wait to hear your updates and opinions.  Glad to have you back in the CP3 family...  what is this, number fourTEEN?  

-Scott 

Edited for accuracy @texscottyd. 😂

• Haha 2

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

Thank you, BBB, and everyone else with the 'welcome back'.   BBB - I cannot divulge how many, as Mrs W is hovering and looking over my shoulder from time to time, and.....

• Thumbsup 2
  • Haha 2

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Supporting Member
7 hours ago, wordsmith said:

Thank you, BBB, and everyone else with the 'welcome back'.   BBB - I cannot divulge how many, as Mrs W is hovering and looking over my shoulder from time to time, and.....

You should ALWAYS have an answer ready to deploy to the ‘how many motorcycles’ question. 

My wife caught me flat-footed a couple of days ago with the ‘so how many bikes do you actually have?’ question, and I stumbled & stammered for far too long before coming up with “uh... three.  Well, six.   Let’s call it 4.5!”   :) 

Fortunately she is an absolute saint about these things, and just smiles & shakes her head in mild amusement.  

• Thumbsup 2
  • Haha 2