What Helmet do you ride in?

Cruizin

Scorpion EXO-AT950<snip>
Do you have a SENA? Or, do you know if a SENA can be easily installed on this helmet? 

Pics are pretty and all, but anyone got a link so others can check it out? Please and thanks
https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/scorpion-exo-at950-helmet

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/scorpion-exo-at950-neocon-helmet

In @crash's post the revzilla review videos, the guy takes out all the liners and mentions that it has indents for speakers, and there is room to slide a clamp mount sena in.

I currently have a Scorpion EXO R2000 as my main helmet

exo-r710_gblack_left_angle.jpg

It's a great helmet, but not the best helmet for this bike. This is more of a competitor to a Shoei X14, Arai corsair, etc. It vents well and decently quiet if you're in a tucked position, as you would be on a sports bike. It isn't dreadful on our bikes, better than the EXO 1000 I replaced, but not still not ideal. 

I really like Scorpion products. I worked for cyclegear for a while, so I've seen some of their stuff. Their customer service is awesome. The EXO R710 would be more like an RF1200, which is a good choice. The inflatable cheek pads seem like a gimmick, but I find it super convenient to perfectly customize the fit. Much easier than swapping cheek pads like you do on a Shoei. That said, the Shoei fit and finish seemed a little nicer. Though I'd expect it to be given the price difference. 

Arai helmets are what I lust after after working in the shop, though. Or a high end bell with the transition shield. Shoei also makes a transition shield, if you can get it before it's on backorder.

I currently have a Scorpion EXO R2000 as my main helmet

exo-r710_gblack_left_angle.jpg

It's a great helmet, but not the best helmet for this bike. This is more of a competitor to a Shoei X14, Arai corsair, etc. It vents well and decently quiet if you're in a tucked position, as you would be on a sports bike. It isn't dreadful on our bikes, better than the EXO 1000 I replaced, but not still not ideal. 

I really like Scorpion products. I worked for cyclegear for a while, so I've seen some of their stuff. Their customer service is awesome. The EXO R710 would be more like an RF1200, which is a good choice. The inflatable cheek pads seem like a gimmick, but I find it super convenient to perfectly customize the fit. Much easier than swapping cheek pads like you do on a Shoei. That said, the Shoei fit and finish seemed a little nicer. Though I'd expect it to be given the price difference. 

Arai helmets are what I lust after after working in the shop, though. Or a high end bell with the transition shield. Shoei also makes a transition shield, if you can get it before it's on backorder.

Awesome helmet! Got a link?

I've had the Scorpion AT950 since November. Here's a few comments on it. I love it overall and think it's an awesome deal. Don't regret buying at all. Ever clear shield isn't, but I'm not even slightly disappointed cuz I didn't believe them in the first place. Scorpion makes a dual pane shield for it, but that doesn't work either. Just get the Pinlock and all is good. The drop down sun visor will still fog up , but that's easy to get around by raising it if it does. Only happens when stopped or coughing. The opening mechanism is easy to use and seems solid. Lining is comfy. I have not installed my Uclear yet so I don't know about space for that. The lenses have some minor distortion to them but I found my brain got used to that pretty quickly. Top vent is a little noisy when open, but I seldom open it cuz it does relatively little anyways. I like to ride with the main visor open and the drop down down so plenty of airflow that way. I have removed the peak since I'm not a wannabe off-roader and cuz it thrums at highway speeds. Overall, great helmet and really great value.

I've had the Scorpion AT950 since November. Here's a few comments on it. I love it overall and think it's an awesome deal. Don't regret buying at all. Ever clear shield isn't, but I'm not even slightly disappointed cuz I didn't believe them in the first place. Scorpion makes a dual pane shield for it, but that doesn't work either. Just get the Pinlock and all is good. The drop down sun visor will still fog up , but that's easy to get around by raising it if it does. Only happens when stopped or coughing. The opening mechanism is easy to use and seems solid. Lining is comfy. I have not installed my Uclear yet so I don't know about space for that. The lenses have some minor distortion to them but I found my brain got used to that pretty quickly. Top vent is a little noisy when open, but I seldom open it cuz it does relatively little anyways. I like to ride with the main visor open and the drop down down so plenty of airflow that way. I have removed the peak since I'm not a wannabe off-roader and cuz it thrums at highway speeds. Overall, great helmet and really great value.

Just ordered one to replace my whistling shoei qwest. Damn thing is LOUD with the shield up. I hate it.

I have not installed my Uclear yet so I don't know about space for that. [span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span]
UClear works better in this helmet than any other helmet I own. 
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

Shoei GT-Air Wanderer. Got a great deal on it because it was "last year's" graphic. Who cares? For a $300 discount I couldn't care less that it's not fully black... :D Great helmet, love the sun visor, build quality is great, and comfort is A1. I'll get the Sena 10U for GT-Air which fits as OEM. Purrfect!
2015 FJ-09 Matte Grey (Sold!)

i don't have any pics of it stand alone...haha! only on my head.  i got solid matte black so i can have my sponsor wrap it in my own graphics. :D

282A6224-X2.jpg

I am always an Arai guy; am wearing XD4 for the last year. Have couple of long rides in it (one 2,000 miles, and one 700 miles trip); very comfortable/light weight/quiet (had the peak removed). Love the ventilation the helmet provides, when you open all the vents it does pull in lots of air.
With my SENA S20 mounted, I had several conference calls while doing some highway speed.. no one knew I was riding.