What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

spent the last 4.5hrs installing the CruiseControl... would have been quicker if I didnt have to pull the ECU connector apart to get the pin retainer to lock ?... and a big shout out to @higdonion for making the upper engine cage with just enough room to slide the inner fairing pieces out!!! 20170806_051737.jpg

quick trip to the gas station to test it out was fun...set it at 40mph in 3rd gear snd it held it while I did the YMCA down main street ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Add T-Rex "Winglets" and other case and axle sliders.  Really need the extra down force so I can use the full brutal triple power to get by Rossi and Vinales befor the next corner.  Good thing the FJ is banned on the GP curcuit; it would destroy the competition....

Full_Size_Render_2.jpgFull_Size_Render_3.jpg

Add T-Rex "Winglets" and other case and axle sliders.  Really need the extra down force so I can use the full brutal triple power to get by Rossi and Vinales befor the next corner.  Good thing the FJ is banned on the GP curcuit; it would destroy the competition.... 

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

Those look really good.. also really like that tail pack you have. Which one is that?

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Full_Size_Render_3.jpg

Those look really good.. also really like that tail pack you have. Which one is that?

Looks like the SW Motech Jetpack. I've got one as well, and it's a great bag.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/sw-motech-jetpack-tail-bag

Yep it's the Jetpack bag, great bag but a little on the pricey side. Previous bags seemed to fail the zippers in about a year or so and I'm hoping this on lasts. Also it's my work laptop bag/backpack and it's one of the few Moto specific bags that will fit a full size laptop. I added some short bungee loops so it's quick on/quick off with the FJ's Swiss Army knife of a tail rack system.

IMG_8621.jpgIMG_8622.jpg

spent the last 4.5hrs installing the CruiseControl... would have been quicker if I didnt have to pull the ECU connector apart to get the pin retainer to lock ?... and a big shout out to @higdonion for making the upper engine cage with just enough room to slide the inner fairing pieces out!!! 20170806_051737.jpg

quick trip to the gas station to test it out was fun...set it at 40mph in 3rd gear snd it held it while I did the YMCA down main street ?

Totally ment to do that..... Haha! Good to know! 

Totally ment to do that..... Haha! Good to know! 
should also mention I have flush mount turn signals...dunno on the stock floation devices ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
I've been really enjoying my 2015 FJ09. I have close to 24,000 miles on it now. I'm looking ahead and I'm wondering how long can I ride this bike comfortably. I'm about 5'10.5" and I can flat foot the bike but it does take some effort to swing my leg over it. Getting off as well. I like the Up right riding position and overall this bike is a great value. Fun factor is high. But... I may down the road get a Used H-D and go cruiser. In Florida there's tons of them so IMHO new is just throwing money away. If I keep the FJ09 as well that will make four bikes in the stable and I think at that point my wife will have me sleep in the stable with them...
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

Got my Ohlins shock and Andreani cartridge kit installed. Just riding home from the shop it felt surprisingly better. Can't wait for a real ride
So what's the verdict? The Ohlins & fork work on my FJ totally transformed the way it handled... anxious to hear your opinion.
Unfortunately I went out of town the day after install so I haven't had a proper ride. What surprised me was the brakes felt better because my front end isn't diving anymore 

• Supporting Member
Unfortunately I went out of town the day after install so I haven't had a proper ride. What surprised me was the brakes felt better because my front end isn't diving anymore 
I noticed the exact same thing...  With the chassis pitch under control, the brakes are actually pretty good. 

I used A-mode for the first time!

This may sound faintly ridiculous, it does to me sitting here typing, but despite having owned my Tracer for 2 years I have never used any other riding mode before.  Today on the way home from work I pulled up at a junction before hitting the twisties and thought "lets give it a go".  Well what a revelation, why didn't I try this before!  :D

CS

Today, I changed the fuel in my gas tank. The old gas was a few weeks old, so I decided it was time for a change. First, I had to run the old gas out with a few hundred mile ride in the mountains near my home. On the return trip, I switched to A mode to stay in front of the pending rain clouds :)

Today, I changed the fuel in my gas tank. The old gas was a few weeks old, so I decided it was time for a change. First, I had to run the old gas out with a few hundred mile ride in the mountains near my home. On the return trip, I switched to A mode to stay in front of the pending rain clouds :)
Great thinking - cannot afford to waste that stale gas!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.