What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
@voodoo, what are those 2 small hoses passing in front of the sprocket cover? Are they fuel vapour hoses? They look blue?
Cheers,
Steve
Yes, they are.  
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Got a $30 professional suspension adjustment done today. 
TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Then got caught in a hail storm on the way home.
Do tell, what did they do and did you save the settings for future reference incase you accidentally mess with the fork settings? Your weight and riding style would also be nice to know. :)

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

He explained what he did... and then I promptly forgot most of it.  He mentioned that the default front travel was slim to nonexistent.  

I may have it on a piece of paper somewhere.

I'm 250lb, so sporty bikes don't tend to be set up for me out of the factory.

He suggested if I really wanted it to be perfect, I would need stiffer front springs.

@voodoo, what are those 2 small hoses passing in front of the sprocket cover? Are they fuel vapour hoses? They look blue?
Cheers,
Steve
Yes, they are.
Also double as fuel overflow hose, found out the hard way at the gas station last week. 

Givi universal trunk mount. yamaham how is that mounted to the Yamaha rack? It look like it is just laying there.
Need info how you fastened it to the Yamaha rack. Did you explain this somewhere.  Thanks in advance.

Installing the Givi mount to the Yamie rack is simple. Under the cosmetic plastic cover of the Givi is honeycomb material which provides dozens of holes to pick up. Simply pick out the hole you want and drill hole(s) in Yamie rack for mount bolts.
t1zFpDj.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

Guest bmidd
Dropped it off @ Traxxion Dynamics to get a Penske 8983 and AK20's installed. Will be a couple weeks at least and will update with pics and a short riding impression.