• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Placed a rad-cover:
20150323_172812_zpso1m6tmug.jpg

installed my optimate connector:
20150323_164554_zps3zdkcxa3.jpg20150323_164605_zpsh7rgfnbs.jpg

Placed my RAM Handlebar Clamp Base for GPS (RAM-B-367U): (orderd another for mounting the Cam)
20150325_180756_zpsjixntmyr.jpg

Keychain upgrade :):
20150326_165035_zpshtlshlsr.jpg

English is not my native language, so wrong words or phrases can be used

looking for photos if anyone upgraded their exhaust. am i in wrong Thread ? the Header pipes look nice when new, but do they get brown and ugly after few thousand Km's ? i hope there will be an aftermarket mini fairing coming out so can make the Fj-09 look more like a sports bike.

• Premium Member
I lost mine when I was a teenager, oh wait......blbl_zpsvi6inrfd.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Today i moved the mirrors out 3 or 4 turns on the threads to get a bit more view behind, and adjusted gear change to slightly higher position to improve gear changes- then took it out for an hour to test said mods :-) time taken 10 mins (+test ride) cost - naff all, result - slight improvement to mirrors, good improvement to gear change.

• 2 weeks later...
Was at a friends for dinner, and he told me about a horn he found in the discount bin at an auto parts store. Turns out, it wasn't compatible with his truck and he was going to toss it. Sure enough, it fit perfectly on the FJ. It's no air horn, but it's much louder and deeper than stock. I would rank the difficulty of this installation as: If you can't figure this out, you're too stupid to own a motorcycle. Also, you can't argue with free! 

hPE51Aq.jpg

Installed my XGrip RAM mount. Fits my Samsung Note2 pretty nicely. See how it makes out on the road this weekend.

20150409_104409_zpsumu9aikx.jpg
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock