What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

^^^Awesome hugger. I have mine on order. Nice to see one on this site already installed.
+1 on the hugger, saw the one in the post and had one ordered a hour later !!
That and a rad cover,and a side stand 'boot' thingy........

Still like the JMV Concept one better...a bit more "sharpy"... ;)

It would be nice if someone sold the JMV one in the states.
They are build to order.....(Factory burned down last year)...I'm sure they will ship to the US as well..

It would be nice if someone sold the JMV one in the states.
They are build to order.....(Factory burned down last year)...I'm sure they will ship to the US as well..

I did email them awhile back about ordering the matte black xxl and they sent me there bank transfer numbers. Wasnt sure how to do this through paypal so I gave up.

I did email them awhile back about ordering the matte black xxl and they sent me there bank transfer numbers. Wasnt sure how to do this through paypal so I gave up.
Transferred it to their PayPal address and 15 working days later it showed up on my doorstep...(shipped with Track & Trace).. :)The beauty of using PayPal is that your money is at least safe... It's not cheap...but looks and fits perfect... :)

• Premium Member
tank protector fitted - had to trim it to two thirds the length to fit between the seat & filler cap due to the plastic skirt.

Cheap Ebay job 

someone will now tell me it is a very rude oriental character...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
tank protector fitted - had to trim it to two thirds the length to fit between the seat & filler cap due to the plastic skirt.  
Cheap Ebay job 

someone will now tell me it is a very rude oriental character...
I recognise that! Did it originally come from the bonnet of 1970 Ford Capri?

Installed my OEM heated grips this afternoon. I did this install on my Super Tenere a few years ago so knew it before starting.

Used ULEWZ's awesome "how to" as a refresher - very good write-up and photos.
Coming to you from the frozen wastelands of the barren north

• Premium Member
I added an Ermax screen and Woodcraft clutch and stator protectors:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=90400&g2_serialNumber=1

and finally CSG folding adjustable brake and clutch levers:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=90402&g2_serialNumber=1[span]    [/span][span]    

The fun part was that while trying to put on the brake lever the bolt jumped (all of its own accord, sometimes they do that) and fell inside the plastics.  I removed most of the plastics looking for it (kudos to Yamaha, this is by far the easiest of any bike I've ever owned) but to no effect.  I ended up using a spare 5mm bolt for now until a replacement ships.

Still to come, a Givi back, Yamaha rack, Yamaha luggage, and a bunch of electrical mods.[/span]
2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)