Goodbye

Esperance

I will be dead in 3 hours and I hope my FJ-09 goes to a good home. In Ontario we have a M.A.I.D. (Medical Assistance in Dying) program for terminally ill patients and finally my cancer has defeated me.
My FJ is a red 2015 with lots of great upgrades and 10,000km.  Never dropped and in great condition. It is at my local dealer for sale on commission. Dealer is Irwin Supply at 423 Tollgate Rd., Cornwall. K6H 5R6. Phone Number is 613-933-4600.

I have photos and a list of accessories but I am not feeling too well at the moment so I can't remember how to add this to the posting.

Words failed me for a while there, which is unusual for me. A stark reminder of how important it is to grab life by the scruff of the neck and wring as much enjoyment out of it as possible. Thanks for the reminder Esperance.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Premium Member
Unbelievable. Bonk! Wake up call to all! Really sorry to hear, and I hope your family remains strong.

Not to make light of the situation but my wife of 37 years has said she plans on having me embalmed after they remove for transplant whatever of my components that can help others in need, dress me in one of my motorcycle leather suits, pair of boots and gloves, black silk Aerostich neck scarf and one of my full-face helmets (not sure about the visor tint), have me suspended on my 98 VTR1000F, and then have both of us together cast in a block of clear acrylic. She said she'd place us in the living room for a nice conversation piece for her new suitors.

I am lost for words  :'(
May the new road be full of beautiful twisties and open sweepers.

My thought are with you and your family.
RIP Esperance

Kimmie......the lady who likes to take little detours :)

• 3 months later...

Archived