Saddlebag Liners

• Supporting Member

Look on Ebay. I got a nice set of liners shipped from England for the FJ09 for under $50.00 shipped. Fits the Tracer 900GT perfectly.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

• Supporting Member

These fit great in my touring bags

Although I can't explain what went wrong with Amazon, the link should be fine...

Edited by knyte

2015 FJ-09 / FJR touring bags / oil plug mod / Evotech rad guard / SW Motech bash plate / VStream touring windshield / Seat Concepts:  Sport Touring / Vcyclenut ABS rings (speedo correction) / Cosmo RAM mount

• Supporting Member
On 7/22/2020 at 10:41 AM, knyte said:

These fit great in my touring bags

Although I can't explain what went wrong with Amazon, the link should be fine...

I always have issues linking Amazon to this forum, I have never got one to work correctly.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

On 7/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, Shizzle said:

Looking for some saddlebag liners but not sure what size to get, any ideas? Can't find what the actual size of the saddlebags are on my 2020 Tracer GT

I have a set made by Kathy.  To save time, the liners for the FJR fit perfectly in my bags and are high quality.

https://kathysmotorcyclebags.com/product/case-liners-for-the-yamaha-fjr1300/

Edited by Coop

• Supporting Member

I'll ask what may be a silly question or already answered elsewhere but - are the panniers all created equal across the models/years?  i.e. will these fit a 2015 Tracer?

TIA

• Thumbsup 1

On 7/23/2020 at 12:20 AM, Shizzle said:

Looking for some saddlebag liners but not sure what size to get, any ideas? Can't find what the actual size of the saddlebags are on my 2020 Tracer GT

I use the two genuine Yamaha bags from my previous FJR, perfect fit and high quality, albeit a tad expensive. I try and stay with genuine OEM whenever possible.

• 2 months later...

Been Looking at saddlebag/pannier for sometimes and it always comes back to the Yamaha Ori. something i could not find in the web. does the original saddlebag/pannier comes as plug and play or was there a Yamaha Bracket that need to be install/purchase separately. 

In my country, it does not come with saddlebag/pannier, and no reseller is also selling them, hence have no clue asto if a bracket is requires. 

Thanks. 

s-l400.jpg

Condition is Used. Lightly used left saddlebag. See pictures for details...

1 hour ago, Shizzle said:

I bought these

Got them yesterday. They fit perfect and are very well made. They say FJR on them but I don't care, needed something and these are high quality at a great price.

Awesome......thanks for that link!!!!

I ordered a pair from Kemoto in China made for FJ 09 hard bags.

They were about $35 and fit perfectly.  Took a month to ship to U.S however.

Here's a pic...

bag.JPG

Edited by nhchris
  • Thumbsup 1
1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09