What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
Those pictures are wee, I mean, you know, small. 
Got the recall done and got a license plate.  Got insurance yesterday.  I'm legal!

Wow Michel, Superbe travail ! Je connais ce coin, c'est à Alma ! Centrale hydroélectrique de l'Île Maligne :) 
Givi cases painted red, That is why you needed the color code ! :)

I have a question about your wheels stripes.
Are they the same color or just plain red ?
Did not find any stripes on EBay with the same color.
Thanks !

• Premium Member
SW Motech crash bars arrived yesterday. CalSci windshield arrives on Monday. Shad side cases should arrive the following week. Then I'll be ready for my first trip to the NC mountains on the FJ on June 11.

T-Rex sent me the entire FJ09 set instead of just the front & rear axle sliders. Called them and they sent me a shipping label for the extra parts I didn't order. Just dropped the excess parts off at the post office and installed the sliders and spools. Night ride tonight! :o
2015 Grey FJ09 with a few tweaks, 2007 HD Street Glide - Good Bike + Good Friends = Good Day.

• Premium Member
Shakedown ride for the Kappa luggage on this typically busy road in the Cotswolds

2015-05-16%2012.33.10.jpg
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Installed crash bars & highway pegs. 
Crash%201.JPG

Crash%202.JPG
You keep this up Bob and people won't think this bike is a lousy touring machine. Looks great and I love those pegs (had them on my FJR).

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Did the first service yesterday. Dealer wanted over $200 to do it  O_o All they were going to do is check all the nuts/bolts, check the chain and relube it, and change the oil/filter. Not $200 worth in service, and all stuff I can do on my own. 

Shined the whole bike up afterwards and made it look purty and sharp. Dropped the windshield onto the ground and put some nice dings in it  >:D

I also ordered a fender eliminator from One Off Fab and a MotoDynamics taillight 8D