What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

47 minutes ago, peteinpa said:

Michelin move production to Thailand???

This is UNSAT for one of or the most expensive tire out there.

The roads I just got were made this year and were made in Spain. That's all I know on the topic. 

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member

14 hours ago, Salish900 said:

The roads I just got were made this year and were made in Spain. That's all I know on the topic. 

I put on 2 set's of roads on my bikes this year and both set's were made in Spain.

• Thumbsup 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.

2 hours ago, roadrash83 said:

I put on 2 set's of roads on my bikes this year and both set's were made in Spain.

Does it say on the tyre (tire) ? If so I'll check mine and let you know. But not today, it is hammering it down and the bike is under it's blankie.

Went out on my first decent ride yesterday. I love this bike. So Smooth..

Did 250 miles, started at 6am, it was 34 deg F, bit chilly 🥶, but the heated grips kept it civilized.

Hit the Rock Hall before heading home... fun day! 

IMG_20201031_124243253.jpg

• Thumbsup 6

Did oil change and and the oil filter replacement. After that I started to finish heated grips installation but before I completed it got a big package in front of the door. Inside the box Heed engine guards, headlights guards and GPS mounting bar. Nice surprise since I was expecting it to arrive 2 days later. Without any hesitation I installed everything. Bike looking even better now and definitely more protected.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

Did 1st oil change at 665 miles today after doing a 190  mile ride this morning.  What did the factory use to fasten that oil drain bolt - red thread lock and superglue?  Thought that the plastic oil fill cap was cheap/cheesy looking.  Ordered a grey anodized aluminum one w/ O-ring from AliExpress to replace it.

11 hours ago, ucwinters said:

Did 1st oil change at 665 miles today after doing a 190  mile ride this morning.  What did the factory use to fasten that oil drain bolt - red thread lock and superglue?  Thought that the plastic oil fill cap was cheap/cheesy looking.  Ordered a grey anodized aluminum one w/ O-ring from AliExpress to replace it.

Factory torque settings for the drain plug are insanely high.  Afaik pretty much nobody uses those values - steel plug into an aluminum oil pan, it's gonna pull the threads out.

• Thumbsup 2