What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Supporting Member
9 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

You need a UV filter or a skylight filter for rainbows

Yep, but those tend to mask the unicorns…   Seems to be an either/or photo decision. 

😉

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Yep, but those tend to mask the unicorns…   Seems to be an either/or photo decision. 

😉

Area 54 long ago determine that rainbows are alien scanning beams

There are thousands of rainbows each day as they continue to monitor our activities 

Try an infrared filter next time

1 minute ago, 2and3cylinders said:

Area 54 long ago determine that rainbows are alien scanning beams

There are thousands of rainbows each day as they continue to monitor our activities 

Try an infrared filter next time

Yes, but don't forget to wear your tinfoil hat.

• Thumbsup 1

installed Pyramid radiator guard. Perfect fit, fits the Camo theme and looks much nicer than the other options IMO. It might seem like it's blocking more air but it sits at distance from the rad and during a test ride I did not notice any change in coolant temp readings. 

image.thumb.png.46e4e0e7bb3365794ff7435c06a92c68.png

Up next front and rear fender extender.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

But IMO it does not extend rearward enough to reduce road spray any more than OEM.

Which is why I went with a Pyramid real carbon fiber* hugger extender.

*I somehow happened to find the CF model as cheap ($35) as the ABS model, otherwise I always choose function and price over form and expensive.

• Supporting Member

I fitted the Pyramid hugger extender to the OEM,but this is longer, albeit by about 1".

Every little helps.👍

• Thumbsup 2

2019 900 GT, 1969 Honda S90

• Supporting Member
23 hours ago, Kenny A. said:

Installed my Pyramid hugger/chainguard. These are supplied painted in all 9 GT colours. Excellent quality and finish. 👍

20220610_141714.jpg

20220618_114926.jpg

20220618_114942.jpg

I stumbled across that hugger online the other day. I liked it but wasn't sure I wanted to buy one. Your pictures just convinced me to give up the cash. I have thought about and like everything you have done on your bike. Hope you don't mind but I am taking notes and have a couple of questions. What models are they and how do you like them:

Seat (looks like stock heated comfort); belly pan; bag rack; mirror extenders? You can send a private message if you like.

Thanks in advance! Your bike looks great!

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, texscottyd said:

I spent the morning assuring my FJ that I still loved it, and let it know that a younger brother would be coming home to the garage this weekend.  😀

Nice bookend to the FJ, and I’m excited to add it to the stable:  

0DD17ED4-5633-4DDD-8535-EC1324FCA131.thumb.jpeg.fc18035b215c3e940fc1252c3a65d159.jpeg

2022 Triumph Speed Twin 

Got to ride one at the moto show. Really enjoyed my time on it. Did you try a Thruxton? The clip ons look low but that Thruxton suspension looks like nice. 

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
4 hours ago, texscottyd said:

I spent the morning assuring my FJ that I still loved it, and let it know that a younger brother would be coming home to the garage this weekend.  😀

Nice bookend to the FJ, and I’m excited to add it to the stable:  

0DD17ED4-5633-4DDD-8535-EC1324FCA131.thumb.jpeg.fc18035b215c3e940fc1252c3a65d159.jpeg

2022 Triumph Speed Twin 

That is a great looking bike and I bet you won't have any problems with the seat pushing the family jewels into the tank. 

• Thumbsup 1

He who dies with the most toys wins.