What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

9 hours ago, fr8dog said:

I also have a Nitron shock. What does extending it do? I've been disappointed with mine. Doesn't feel any better than stock. Can't seem to get it dialed in. It is set up for my weight. Had the forks done. Huge improvement.

Extending the shock puts more weight on the front end and gets rid of the twitchy feeling, if your nitron isn't a night day difference there is something wrong. Mine was the opposite, all the benfit came from the rear. The front was only a marginal improvement.

Edited by Buggy Nate

2 hours ago, SKYFLIX said:

Installed a set, front and rear, of 12oClockLabs Programmable Advanced Animated Turn Signals. Boy are these things cool! While I was at it, installed a Blaster-X brake light, but chose NOT to integrate the turn signals into it. And if that wasn't enough, the Madstad and Engage tank bag came in the mail today as well. It was like Christmas! Now I'm just waiting on the GPS mount.

IMG_20200504_182359.jpg

IMG_20200504_191537.jpg

IMG_20200504_191553.jpg

IMG_20200504_191618.jpg

What's that little rear engine hot rod you got there?

• Like 1

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

9 hours ago, duhs10 said:

What's that little rear engine hot rod you got there?

It's inevitable. Anytime I take pictures in my garage, someone ALWAYS asks about that money pit in the corner. LOL. That, friend, is a Superlite Roadster from Race Car Replicas. It's a project that I started about 9 years ago and never completed. It runs, but still needs some work before I would consider it finished.

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jdavis said:

Fitted one of these brake flashers today (also found out my rear brake switch needed adjustment).

Set to several flashes before full light. Plug and Play, about 10 minutes, with a drink.

I do like this and the install is factory like, no cutting wires!

• Thumbsup 1

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!

1 hour ago, Soullancer said:

Is that the 26" madstad?

Indeed. My previous experience with a Madstad screen on the Africa Twin showed that their sizing recommendations were just a tad on the short side, so I opted for the larger of their two recommendations for my 6'3" self. I really wanted to go with a tinted shield, but I thought that would throw off the looks too much. I'm happy with my choice from an aesthetics standpoint, but I haven't taken it out yet.

3 hours ago, SKYFLIX said:

Indeed. My previous experience with a Madstad screen on the Africa Twin showed that their sizing recommendations were just a tad on the short side, so I opted for the larger of their two recommendations for my 6'3" self. I really wanted to go with a tinted shield, but I thought that would throw off the looks too much. I'm happy with my choice from an aesthetics standpoint, but I haven't taken it out yet.

Let us know how you like it after riding it 😀

Almost embarrassed to post this, but I did it to my Tracer today so it counts. Wheeled the bike out of the shed to put on 6 wee plastic covers on the head of the Hex head bolts that holds the engine bars. woo hoo.

PC1.JPG

PC2.JPG

• Thumbsup 4
  • Haha 1

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, kilo3 said:

Bought my bike some boots, or me some boots, depends on how you look at it.
49859577512_083c73f945_c.jpg

If those are the Cortech  Latigo air race boot, I have them in black and they are great summer boots. The white looks sharp!

He who dies with the most toys wins.

57 minutes ago, roadrash83 said:

If those are the Cortech  Latigo air race boot, I have them in black and they are great summer boots. The white looks sharp!

The white looked sharp for about 30mins, now they are covered in bugs lol. This is my first "street" boot, first 20 miles was rough getting the feel for shifting up, but they broke in quick, very breathable and i got them for 145 our the door!

• Supporting Member

Since our Governor implemented phase one to lighten up restrictions on outdoor recreation, I went out for 370 miles of much needed "Two Wheel Therapy".  Tiger Mountain, Snoqualmie Pass, Canyon Road (through Yakima Canyon) and White Pass.😎👍

image.png.ca443cf91962910e4805bc54ccefef44.png

image.png.7d697cdda4cdb680aa594448aa9108e6.png

image.png.83e02ddaa02dbb5ef35b2c9dda63c55f.png

image.png.b757658a1756126b51712465afe2c887.png

• Thumbsup 6
  • Like 3

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***