Seat Slope Mod

I have a new Terry Adcox seat for sale. I will post it in the For Sale section as soon as I get 25 required posts under my belt. It's ¾ higher then stock. $250 plus actual shipping.

SAM_1470.JPG

SAM_1469.JPG

SAM_1468.JPG

On 10/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, Suzukiguy said:

Make sure to let us know how you like it after the install.

Got the kit installed tonight. This thing seems LEGIT!!! Didn’t get to go for a ride (hopefully tomorrow) but it seems to make a NOTICEABLE improvement to the seat slope. 

• Thumbsup 3

18 hours ago, pokey074 said:

Got the kit installed tonight. This thing seems LEGIT!!! Didn’t get to go for a ride (hopefully tomorrow) but it seems to make a NOTICEABLE improvement to the seat slope. 

Hi pokey074, 

Is there any way you could post a photo of yours after the install? I'm just curious if there are any large noticeable odd looking gaps.

Thank you.

2019 Tracer 900 GT. 2022 MT-09SP. 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt. 2016 FJ-09 SOLD. 2019 XSR900 SOLD.

2 hours ago, metallion said:

Hi pokey074, 

Is there any way you could post a photo of yours after the install? I'm just curious if there are any large noticeable odd looking gaps.

Thank you.

I am busy running around today, but I'll try to grab a seat pic from mine.  Probably good to have one on the site anyway!

(also the orders from this weekend were shipped today, but I think I missed the pickup at the mailbox by a few minutes so they will get moving tomorrow from there.) 

• Thumbsup 1

2 minutes ago, pokey074 said:

Seat is in the high position. 

https://imgur.com/a/RpVATF9

That is encouraging. Looks like it will be perfect for me in the lower position - flat and not sloping either way. My kit came today but the darned garage is too hot for me to bother to install it. Maybe tomorrow. I will be taking before and after pictures and video.

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

48 minutes ago, Clegg78 said:

Here is my comfort seat set at the low setting. 

D298D440-23F6-4931-9AD2-ACFB00809E29.jpeg

If the Comfort Seat is the same shape as the stock seat (which I have) then mine should look just as flat as that. Very nice. I was looking at a 2021 Tracer 9 GT in the showroom and that seat has more of a curve to it than the 900 GT, in addition to being sloped forward. I couldn't handle that seat, I don't think.

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

33 minutes ago, Grumpy Goat said:

If the Comfort Seat is the same shape as the stock seat (which I have) then mine should look just as flat as that. Very nice. I was looking at a 2021 Tracer 9 GT in the showroom and that seat has more of a curve to it than the 900 GT, in addition to being sloped forward. I couldn't handle that seat, I don't think.

It’s bad. There is no flat area to sit on. The bottom of the curve is towards the tank. I wish Corbin or Bagster would get a seat for the ‘21

• Thumbsup 2

1 hour ago, Clegg78 said:

Here is my comfort seat set at the low setting. 

D298D440-23F6-4931-9AD2-ACFB00809E29.jpeg

Thank you clegg78 and pokey074 for the photos. It looks very normal to me like it should. I fiddled with spacers and washers on my bike and the seat just looked odd to me like it did not belong. I have a Bagster seat on my 2019 GT and run it in the low position so i think it will be perfect.  Will be placing an order.

2019 Tracer 900 GT. 2022 MT-09SP. 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt. 2016 FJ-09 SOLD. 2019 XSR900 SOLD.