Seat Slope Mod

Just ordered a kit!

Can't wait to see how it fits. Tried the "washer thingy mod" and it distorted the plastic around the tank and made it look hideous!

• Thumbsup 1

2020 Tracer 900GT /1978 Suzuki GS750E /1978 Suzuki GS1000 /1982 Suzuki GS1100E /1999 Honda GL1500SE

On 4/14/2021 at 7:00 PM, draco_1967 said:

I had a seat concepts seat on my FJR. I did many 600+ mile days with it. For the price, they are hard to beat. 

I've never heard anyone complain about a Seat Concepts seat.  They're incredibly well reviewed on basically everything, *and* very reasonably priced.  Definitely a good option.

27 minutes ago, Skidood said:

Can't help asking, why do you have a Canadian flag in your avatar when you're from Texas?  Originally from Canada?

Yes, I am proud to be Canadian, living in Houston because of work for the time being.

• Thumbsup 1

Regards, Grumpy Goat | 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT & 2016 BMW R1200RS

12 hours ago, Wintersdark said:

Man, if I where in the states, I'd be all over that.  Really hate how much shipping costs screw us :(

Mostly just to get away from having separate washers that always fall into the bike when I remove the tank and have to be fished out.  Great product, there, @Clegg78, and a really reasonable price.  

Might try a small dab of silicone between each washer to keep them from dropping into the bowels of the bike.

• Thumbsup 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:43 PM, Wintersdark said:

I've never heard anyone complain about a Seat Concepts seat.  They're incredibly well reviewed on basically everything, *and* very reasonably priced.  Definitely a good option.

I have a Seat Concepts seat for an DL650 Adventure. Bought it in the Fall last year before the Covid crap hit and never installed. Sold the bike since then still have the Seat Concepts. Need to sell it, all original.

1 hour ago, pokey074 said:

Got my kit today. Hoping to get some time maybe Sunday to install it. Can’t wait!

Make sure to let us know how you like it after the install.

• Thumbsup 1

2020 Tracer 900GT /1978 Suzuki GS750E /1978 Suzuki GS1000 /1982 Suzuki GS1100E /1999 Honda GL1500SE

If anyone with a 15-17' FJ or FZ/MT wants to try the kit I'll send you a coupon code to get 100% off (I do ask that you cover shipping, and would prefer folks in the US just to keep it a fast turn around), with the requirement that you help me understand if the kit doesn't fit on the bike with the stock seat or the comfort one, what I can do to make it fit.   I am good sending a few of these out for testing, because if I can help all the FJ's out there I am all about that.   DM me if you are interested. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Clegg78 said:

If anyone with a 15-17' FJ or FZ/MT wants to try the kit I'll send you a coupon code to get 100% off (I do ask that you cover shipping, and would prefer folks in the US just to keep it a fast turn around), with the requirement that you help me understand if the kit doesn't fit on the bike with the stock seat or the comfort one, what I can do to make it fit.   I am good sending a few of these out for testing, because if I can help all the FJ's out there I am all about that.   DM me if you are interested. 

I'm doing that maybe tomorrow

Look for it kid

• Thumbsup 1