What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Premium Member
Oil & filter changed, cleaned & lubed the chain and got her ready for the trip to Deal's Gap in 6 days.
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

• Premium Member

Completed the 12k oil/filter change and replaced the drain plug with a 2016 R1 unit, then grind/file to complete. I haven't had any issues down there, just wanted a little more peace of mind. :)

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

• Premium Member
Loaded it up on the trailer, and headed to Deal's Gap...

pAyyHQJbBFtFvCuNqcpk3jXI7fW7OMUoRzmWO7-ydR56Tp6OtmmAGzfyQIvYrqqyGVA85NKPhHMID5sFv-iqNp_Hj8mdpMIYYAPfy6JoU3pw9DgVl3H0CPJIW-LDMU7LtZa1ePu8aw=w2400
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

Is that a ziptie on the lower fork leg @piotrek ? Leftover from suspension setting?

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

That’s a nice, clear read @piotrek, thanks for the link ??

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Supporting Member
@chuckaduck - The Pazzo levers look fantastic... want (need?) to order some myself. Those are the standard length set, correct? I believe the shorty levers don’t have the little breakaway recess out near the end.

• Supporting Member
Is that a ziptie on the lower fork leg @piotrek ? Leftover from suspension setting?
That's on there so I can monitor suspension travel. I generally followed advise described on this website.
Ha, I just noticed that as well, I run my zip tie on the right leg also...

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Flushed cooling system and replaced coolant. Had my turn struggling with which collar went where on the reservoir cover. Changed engine oil & filter, degrunged, cleaned and lubed chain, lubed clutch cable then cut off oil pan fin and installed Mazda flat drain plug. I also installed SW Motech Engage tank bag and SW Motech EVO GPS gadget for Engage bag. Finally I researched Bagster and Top Sellerie seats. Time for a new one. 
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Changed oil/filter...Re-Installed my wideband o2 sensor setup to see what AFRs the motors is running at the drag stripthis weekend ( POD300 display and Autotuner from Power Commander- this way it's universal, can use it on any engine, only needs power,ground and a 18mm bung for the o2 sensor)...

Also I thought of a nifty way to get a form fitting seat after I helped pour 2 seats this weekend for some drag trucks... tricky part is going from a drag racing seat to a little seat pad... just food for thought for those with picky behinds...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

forgot to replace my airfilter the other day I did the oil/filter change... uuggg the stock one looks like its 35% full of bugs, so in went the new GYTR filter I brought from a former member... now the bike barks to life rather than yips to life on start up 20180605_080450.jpg- stock- icky- lots of dead bug shells fell out...

20180605_080418.jpg- new virgin lung ?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Rode the twisty route to work this morning. Hopefully get some twisties in on the way home too.

Update: I got some twisties in on the way home. Weeds looked long, so I clipped some off with my handle bars :)

'15 FJ09

Rode the twisty route to work this morning. Hopefully get some twisties in on the way home too. 
Update: I got some twisties in on the way home. Weeds looked long, so I clipped some off with my handle bars :)

Finally, a practical use for the hand gaurds ?