What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

krucymucy, very nice job on the Tutoro install.

Had one on my Triumph Sprint and it worked perfectly until it got stolen off of the bike whilst I was in Spain riding the Pyrenees.

I've been meaning to get one for the GT900 but the installations I've seen so far (mainly using cable-ties) have been ugly. Your solution looks great, would you mind sharing the plans/ dimensions for the mounting bracket so that I can get one made-up?

Cheers
Steve

krucymucy, very nice job on the Tutoro install. 
Had one on my Triumph Sprint and it worked perfectly until it got stolen off of the bike whilst I was in Spain riding the Pyrenees.

I've been meaning to get one for the GT900 but the installations I've seen so far (mainly using cable-ties) have been ugly. Your solution looks great, would you mind sharing the plans/ dimensions for the mounting bracket so that I can get one made-up?

Cheers
Steve

No problem I'll share it as soon as I get home from holidays.

Honda CB600F Hornet 2008; KTM LC4 640 SM Prestige 2007; Kawasaki Z1000 2007; Honda CB1000R 2010; BMW R1200GS 2010; Yamaha Tracer 900GT 2018; Yamaha TDM900 2002; Kawasaki KLX230 2020; KTM 690 Enduro R 2022: Bold = current

Just installed my flashed ECU from 2 Wheel Dyno Works. Great mod, I highly recommend it. Bike is stock except for some shorty levers. While my bike was apart I took advantage of this and checked my valve clearance. All within tolerance. I only have 1200 miles on it but thought I would check how the factory did. All good. Next is to change over to synthetic oil. Still on the list is a radiator guard and some luggage when I travel. Keep the rubber side down!

Just installed my flashed ECU from 2 Wheel Dyno Works. Great mod, I highly recommend it. Bike is stock except for some shorty levers. While my bike was apart I took advantage of this and checked my valve clearance. All within tolerance. I only have 1200 miles on it but thought I would check how the factory did. All good. Next is to change over to synthetic oil. Still on the list is a radiator guard and some luggage when I travel. Keep the rubber side down!

The flash is an absolute riot; you’re going to love it. I just about pooped myself the first time I took it through the canyons and discovered the excitement of reduced engine braking. ?

Rode twisties to and from work yesterday. The only cloud in a 100 miles that was dropping rain went right over my head. Fortunately I didn't get too wet. Today is thunderstorms, so I'll be driving the MR2-T instead of riding.

'15 FJ09

This is the standard model. At first, I felt like it was too small, but after removing the grab rails and utilizing my bungee cord trick it settled in nicely. It does come with securing straps (more than what is pictured) but I felt like they would not do the job I needed. I also never carry passengers so I am not worried about frequent removal. The first shopping trip I put a 5 gal. jug of oil, a quart of oil, can of WD40 plus a few other necessities and still managed to close the lid without difficulty. Bought mine from Amazon, 2 Orange Harley LLC and it was here in no time plus they had the best price. Link:

www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0041QFOWI/ref=dp_olp_new_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=newIMG_E1077.jpg

Picked mine up from it's 12,000 mile dealer service.

Now I get to put everything back the way I like it. They "adjust" everything to factory specs so I get to loosen the chain up a little, tuck the battery tender connector back under the seat, adjust the slack in the clutch cable to where I like it (I like full engagement at about half-travel, not all the way out at the end).

Obviously some skinny little dweeb "test drove" it after the service as I had a really nice view of my armpits in the mirrors when I hopped aboard...

All good tho, fresh plugs and an oil change and it's purring like a kitten.