What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

@vduboy Have you considered a Puig Touring Screen with Deflector... been running mine for years now. The deflector is necessary, IMO, for taller riders.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

@vduboy Have you considered a Puig Touring Screen with Deflector... been running mine for years now. The deflector is necessary, IMO, for taller riders.

Not yet, I was really surprised how much I was getting blown around with just a medium sized screen, you got a pic of how big that is handy?

• Premium Member
That is awesome. Are they just parking lights, could you make them switch back lights to be used as turn signals
They are running lights.  You could use them as turn signals as well, but figuring out how to wire them as switch backs is beyond me.

2016 FJ-09. National Cycle Sport dark smoke wind screen. Touratech stainless engine guards (love how low profile they are). Proton 500 LED front signals and a Custom LED integrated tail light. Motodynamic fender eliminator. Barkbuster Storm hand guards.y4mN93Omk1g3BD6I3lx2L0ZIAHvtZB6L4qxtoPIaRMoZ_MUQe0hGPHiJBC-UoIH2I4ZustayMuG4Q0tUeUeGqmkWs2ltL7Y6vSJYNZNSCUo4jyfyVdMAMhtnrtZM8frJ2-Gm_IovEZ2l2O8_CajuqiR5nif8XWqAebhfyTQMNjyrtEY9t_G5fIX14Uy5_zhJzGZ0e0H5N2Pr_aCG0cb8OsjcQ?width=1024&height=577&cropmode=none

y4myl8R7chpKxjGhBgqzS-jSrZwS9ozjz1o0B5Mvp38YRge1KqN3pJoNtDrZa1MWNuyyGSzYUurKaoW1nMYS1WG89zM3pQnf495kQ6NrhyAxILV9hQ747kQKbFknGEYngIuaSm1ftavmjmyEfUY9hEIvnkm7Yi8nHSMpBulEhGlELNDGYhTJoY_N9g-sZlltiYPwI2_wVu0pqmaYafqCQRr3w?width=1024&height=576&cropmode=none

y4meKS75Fb3J9DYDHIIvh01qP4xsRWrk4KC62tYedSQbGONimHZBerJlvyyuvIpA3GYa5aohlgs2nHQHIIXGawPokGSEivLlwK_d1uS6HNfFI6wnEFOxk_LBNvot94IWdc1MsHhb07zzAkD9maUI6HGApAspTXM0CWdIJ8T6EauNNKOlvKeEgGRQNmJ4OcHpu-o95bPyfvbpoLTT6EvydiPFg?width=1024&height=768&cropmode=none

SIGH. Parked the bike 2 days ago. My last free ride across the 520 bridge, (about a buck ten  8D  ).  It was fun going on 3 months of temp plates being the hooligan.  Now just sitting back waiting on my license plate to arrive.
*i guess i forgot about the other 2 bikes.

• Premium Member
Today I ordered one of these... 
https://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/yamaha-mt-09-tracer-2015-2016-serket-taper-slip-on-serket-taper-stainless-steel

...and am now patiently (yeah right) awaiting its arrival.

CS

I had a scorpion slip on on my last bike. It sounded goooodddd and was well made.

Let’s go Brandon

• Supporting Member
Today I ordered one of these... 
https://www.scorpion-exhausts.com/yamaha-mt-09-tracer-2015-2016-serket-taper-slip-on-serket-taper-stainless-steel

...and am now patiently (yeah right) awaiting its arrival.

CS
That looks nice. 

Please do a write-up after getting it installed and taking a test ride. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
*as much as i don't really like the FJ...OMG does it blow antiquated Honda out of the watee.
Can you elaborate a bit on that statement? Not trolling, as I respect whatever your personal opinion is of the bike, but just genuinely curious about what's behind that comment.

Thanks!
-Scott