What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

Installed this $7 cheapo off of eBay! 

IMG_2293.jpg

Good call, zach: just ordered a black one of these for AUD$8.82 delivered to Oz!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• Premium Member
I have the same foot pad in black. Keep an eye on those Allen head bolts as they do get loose. I had to replace one already. Home Depot had them.
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Supporting Member

• Premium Member
Installed this $7 cheapo off of eBay! 

IMG_2293.jpg

I have the same one in black, I thread-locked the crap out of those screws. so far they are staying tight...   

Ordered a cheap set of rubber top foot pegs.  
Amazon.ca

s-l225.jpg

Worth every penny, but to install you have to drill out the 'swivel pin' from one side of the OE pegs.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

I finally got around to installing my new foot rests/pegs. I've had them for several months.

20170706_222918.jpg

They are Genuine Yamaha parts that I ordered from Yamabits.uk. Just another OEM part that isn't available to the US for some damn reason (just like the OEM helmet lock I ordered from Japan).

20170706_223543.jpg

First impressions are good, but they do raise your foot/leg position ever so slightly (not a problem for me). I adjusted the brake and shift pedals up just a touch to compensate.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

They look good.  
Are they the same as the ones on the Super Tenere?
The look the same, but they are called "Street Rally" so they are designed for the FZ,FJ,XSR platform.

@suncoaster if you're interested..

https://yamabits.co.uk/yamaha-mt-09-adventure-foot-pegs.html

The FZ-6 foot rest are a cheaper solution, but these aren't expensive either.

Fayetteville, GA, USA

I installed these wider footpegs some time ago and they did not work for me - distance between edge of footpeg (boot pivoting point) and gearlever too short. I am now using FZ07 type footpegs and they are fine for me.

I installed these wider footpegs some time ago and they did not work for me - distance between edge of footpeg (boot pivoting point) and gearlever too short. I am now using FZ07 type footpegs and they are fine for me.
I haven't had a proper rider with these installed. So I will have to see if they work out for me.

Fayetteville, GA, USA

@piotrek I like the "run" intensity of the right, but the flash pattern of the left.

However, both look good... and effective.

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member
I installed my sheepskin buttpad from Alaska Leather. Charcoal grey, sheared. I am very happy to have this on my seat now and looking forward to putting a few hundred miles on it this weekend to see how much of an improvement this will be.

seat.jpg

IMG_20170712_211311.jpg
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...

ordered the Seat Concepts foam and cover on monday...just got the shipment notification for delivery this sat! hmmm I was not expecting anything for at least 2 weeks due to busy time at the vendor...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp