What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Supporting Member

A good friend just picked up a new GSX750S, and he had the day off from work today.   Being the loyal friend I am, I called in sick to work myself, and we proceeded to put about half of the break-in miles on his new bike.   

That’s what friends are for, right?  

BE65ED4E-3FF8-46F4-B1A1-BE8840670E4F.thumb.jpeg.a01cffb6b0c745de34e56bff3a5cdc15.jpeg

6E408B0E-D88B-4FCC-A571-9B63D98C7ECC.thumb.jpeg.c777cadf5e80accdcd45b10d5d020653.jpeg

• Thumbsup 7
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, coachluciano said:

Just dropped $1200 on a Dianese Racing 3 D-Air jacket. Could not justify spending $600 on my helmet while not equally complementing with the latest state of the art protection which covers an many other vital organs. Even the deductible on my insurance warrants the extra 500-600 of protection over what I wear today.  Give a review after I get it Wednesday. 

Interested

• Premium Member
On 7/15/2019 at 7:14 PM, coachluciano said:

Just dropped $1200 on a Dianese Racing 3 D-Air jacket. Could not justify spending $600 on my helmet while not equally complementing with the latest state of the art protection which covers an many other vital organs. Even the deductible on my insurance warrants the extra 500-600 of protection over what I wear today.  Give a review after I get it Wednesday. 

Jacket arrived today. Kinda timid with a $1200 jacket that wife knows nothing about. Sold my son on the investment immediately. Lol. It’s been registered and is charging via USB. More to come for sure. I can’t function well on my iPad as I can on my laptop. First time zipping it up was interesting to say the least. 

So how does one review an airbag jacket???  I guess I need to go out and do one of the following: High-side myself, low-side myself, T-bone someone, or get rear-ended. I can handle 3/4 there. Anyone here want to rear-end me?  Wait that did NOT sound right, but I think you all get the picture. 

• Haha 8

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

On 7/15/2019 at 10:48 PM, texscottyd said:

A good friend just picked up a new GSX750S, and he had the day off from work today.   Being the loyal friend I am, I called in sick to work myself, and we proceeded to put about half of the break-in miles on his new bike.   

That’s what friends are for, right?  

One of my riding buddies bought a red one same model and he loves it! It's a surprisingly comfortable sport bike we cranked out a long 400 mile day not long after he got his!

• Thumbsup 2

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a few weeks. Took me a month and cost me about $1,500 to read the first 326 pages to get caught up! Learned a ton thanks to everyone's contributions.

Installed Sato Racing bar ends and eBay shorty levers. Happy with both. More play in levers than I'd like, but I guess that is why they were $30 and not $150. Did bar ends as part of removing hand guards as I found that bike became unstable on hwy in turbulence from other vehicles. Took it out for a ride and can say it definitely made a difference. I have also raised forks 15mm to help alleviate stability issues at higher speeds and that made a big difference as well.

20190726_202818_compress54.jpg

20190726_214920_compress42.jpg

20190726_202808_compress72.jpg

• Thumbsup 4

Yesterday I went for a ride after work. The road was smooth and twisty... and covered in gravel!!! Made it quite frustrating to be honest.. Note picture was taken at a pull out off the road, I was not in fact, on a gravel road.

aUqnFkP.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

'15 FJ09

1 hour ago, texscottyd said:

Damn @koth442!  Motard = Stupid Fun  

Have fun & irritate the neighbors! 

Plus a Tacoma and a Porsche..... nicely done sir... @koth442

• Thumbsup 4
  • Confused 1

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Premium Member

Achievement Unlocked: Hooligan unleashed. 🤣

• Thumbsup 1
2015 Stealth Grey FJ-09 Pilot
Base of Operations: Chesterfield, VA
Farkels? Lots, nothing flashy, but all functional...