What did you do to your FJ-tracer-gt today?

• Supporting Member
15 hours ago, Chris Pope said:

@texscottyd any pictures of those Giles Tooling chain adjusters?

Not great photos, since the bike is tucked away in a corner of the garage right now, but you get the idea.   They’re very nicely made, and work well.  

D3E824A7-8F15-4F97-A9CB-4A1C46C3F77B.thumb.jpeg.efa3387b544cbc7c9d77cceb0cfd7f5d.jpegB71D4869-6C49-4CF0-86A2-D60E40AA0F8A.thumb.jpeg.023c4791579c20f801385f23feb3a1a7.jpeg

Here’s a link with better pictures from a vendor site.  I bought mine last year from an eBay vendor for about $120 shipped 

kub2l5nxibaqebxu67n8pbutpot2-_awo4koy_a-
ADVDEPOT.COM

These Chain Adjusters by Gilles Tooling are made of high-quality, finished, titanium colored, 7075 billet...

• Thumbsup 2

On 2/27/2019 at 3:59 PM, bowlin01 said:

Fitted the Puig hand-guard extenders

Can you send me the link for the windscreen ? 

Mine is 15 09 , I am considering this one 

touring-windscreen-dark-smoke-7646F.jpg
FORTNINE.CA

FortNine is your source for Motorcycle, Dirt Bike, Snowmobile and ATV apparel, accessories, and parts. Everyday savings and free shipping in Canada.

New Phantom Blue 900GT.. Picked her up this morning from the dealers 🙂

Only fly in the ointment was no cases., none of the GTs delivered to the dealership (seven this week) came with the cases. 

I've been told there is a bit backlog, approx. six week wait for them.... I'd been warned before hand so it wasn't a huge surprise.

anyway the bike is great, just taking it easy running it in.

• Thumbsup 4

• Supporting Member
55 minutes ago, mickey63 said:

New Phantom Blue 900GT.. Picked her up this morning from the dealers 🙂

Only fly in the ointment was no cases., none of the GTs delivered to the dealership (seven this week) came with the cases. 

I've been told there is a bit backlog, approx. six week wait for them.... I'd been warned before hand so it wasn't a huge surprise.

anyway the bike is great, just taking it easy running it in.

Mine came with a cracked case lid and had to wait two months for a replacement.

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Today I picked it up from the dealer and introduced her (him?) to its new home, great day!

A couple of days ago I received my Evotech radiator guard and tail tidy in the mail, I will install those in a couple of weeks, as you can see there is no riding around here for quite a while.

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member

Installed AIS block off plates from Vcyclenut and fabricated a brace for my Shad side case brackets. Will get my new Madstad screen on tomorrow, put on body plastics, and that will be it.

aisplates2.thumb.jpg.8b62fe059bc31c4e209531a2f6e2b003.jpg

brace2.thumb.JPG.c82598d14858f6baea81c7e4299f57ee.JPG

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, captfire22 said:

Today I picked it up from the dealer and introduced her (him?) to its new home, great day!

A couple of days ago I received my Evotech radiator guard and tail tidy in the mail, I will install those in a couple of weeks, as you can see there is no riding around here for quite a while.

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

My machines are always girls. My FJ is a redhead named Gertrude.

Congrats!

• Thumbsup 1

Let’s go Brandon